How many tables are you able to manage at one time?
Click To View Answers
How to Answer
Second Answer Example
You have completed 0 answers.
How to Answer
Depending on the size of the restaurant, you may handle anywhere from 4 to 8 tables, an average of 16-32 guests. If you have previous restaurant experience, discuss the average amount of tables or people that you are accustomed to serving at one time. If you do not have any restaurant experience, you can ask the interviewer questions regarding how they train and prepare their new servers to handle peak volumes.
"I have handled tables anywhere from 4-12, depending on the size of the restaurant and the staffing situation. Could you share with me the average section size at Red Robin?"
Second Answer Example
"I can commit to excellent customer service, and efficiency, up to approximately 30 guests. In my current role, that is around 6-8 tables. How large are the sections that you assign to your servers?"
It's always a great idea to have questions ready for the interviewer. Review the company website and other online resources to ensure the queries you have are not mundane, or redundant. The last thing an interviewer wants to hear is a list of items you could have found the answers for from merely watching a video on their company site!
Here are some sample questions:
- When would you like to have this position filled?
- How long has this role been vacant?
- Is this a replacement search or a newly created role?
- What is your favorite part about working here?
- What is the company's primary goal for this position in the next 12 months?
- Is there anything from my background and experience that I can clarify for you?
- What do you see as the most significant change in this industry over the past three years?
- Is there any reason why you would not hire me?
"Thank you for asking - I do have a few questions. What does your training schedule look like, should I be the successful candidate? Also, when are you hoping to make a decision?"
Second Answer Example
"I would like to ask if there is anything in my background on which you need clarification? Also, after discussing everything today, is there any particular reason why I would not be the best fit for this shift manager role?"
Even if you're not expected to drive for the job, you will need to have some form of reliable transportation. If you take the bus or ride a bike, that works too! Merely share that you have the means to get to work consistently and on time.
"I have reliable transportation. I have a well-maintained vehicle, and I am comfortable with the amount of travel required to get to your office every day."
Second Answer Example
"I take public transit; however, I find it to be very reliable. I was late to work only once last year, and that was due to a snowstorm which stalled all of our employee's commute - including those with personal vehicles. Rest assured, I am reliable and will always come to work on time."
Red Robin likes to hire individuals who want to grow with us. Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years?
Click To View Answers
How to Answer
Second Answer Example
You have completed 0 answers.
How to Answer
At Red Robin, we're dedicated to recognizing, rewarding, and developing our talented team members who show promise, so we're always on the lookout for candidates who express an enthusiasm for our company so that we can really invest in them. Are you interested in growing with Red Robin?
"I'm really looking to start a long-term career with the next restaurant I work for, so I'm definitely interested in pursuing any leadership opportunities or additional training and development here at Red Robin. It's been my dream for a long time to manage and operate my own restaurant someday, and I know I have a lot to learn! I'm hopeful that Red Robin's focus on continuous improvement will be the perfect environment for me to set new challenging goals for myself."
Second Answer Example
"2-5 years from now, I would like to be supervising or managing a team of my own. I feel like I am progressing at a rate that will make this a possibility, and your training program will help to accelerate my professional growth."
6. This position requires you to work around children. Will you agree to a full criminal background check? Pre-employment background checks are very reasonable requests in the family restaurant industry. A responsible employer will take the time to properly vet you for a role where you are working around children. Assure the interviewer that you can pass a criminal record check. If you have a criminal record, this is the time to disclose it. Here is an answer example: "I am happy to participate in a full criminal background check. I have a clean record." Here is an answer example: "If you do have a mark on your record: "I will disclose to you that I received a DUI in 2014 but do not have any other marks on my criminal record."7. Choose a dessert from our menu and sell it to me. Our customers come in for our delicious, mouth-watering burgers -- but they definitely stay for our decadent desserts. Which of our desserts are your favorite? How would you encourage a customer to complete their meal with a dessert? Here is an answer example: "I recently had the Chocolate Fruffles for the first time, and I was blown away. They look so enticing and beautiful, and the mixture of sea salt and sugar crystals is the perfect balance to finish off a meal here. They're perfect to share with a friend... or not!" Here is an answer example: "I'm really picky about cheesecake, but the Double Berry Cheesecake here is the best I've ever had. I've been known to drop by Red Robin on my way home from work just to snag a slice to go. Velvety, creamy, and tart -- perfection! For customers who're looking for a bit of a hit at the end of the meal, I'd recommend one of the Boozy Shakes. I love the Irish Beer Shake -- it sounds weird, but it's totally delicious! For anyone who loves Irish coffee, it's the perfect choice."8. How do you expect to be compensated in this role? Red Robin's benefit program is a commitment to our most valuable asset: our team members. Our comprehensive plans will allow you to achieve your health, retirement, and work/life balance goals. What are you compensation expectations? Here is an answer example: "I am currently paid $11.10 per hour plus tips, earning an average of $19 per hour. This amount is okay for me; however, I am looking for a role with greater earning potential - whether that be more shifts, a higher hourly rate, or both." Here is an answer example: "I often see that high-performing servers can feel undervalued when it comes to tip outs. In my current role, my customers' tips range from 10-15%. I am seeking a role in a family restaurant with an elevated ambiance and customer base, that will allow for a higher earning potential."9. Do you have any preferred shifts? When working in the restaurant industry, you may be asked to take a wide range of hours. Many family restaurants are open from morning to night, seven days per week. Talk to the interviewer about your availability. If you are not available on particular days, take the time to better outline your schedule with the interviewer. Here is an answer example: "I am a university student, so my preferred shifts are evenings and weekends. Once school is out in June, I can take any shift available." Here is an answer example: "My hours are wide open right now. I would be happy to take a range of shifts, and work with your needs here at Red Robin."10. What is your favorite menu item at Red Robin? It's important that our servers are familiar with our menu and can make recommendations to our customers based on their tastes and what they're in the mood for. Show the interviewer that you have a genuine enthusiasm for the food we serve by talking about your favorite menu item here at Red Robin. Here is an answer example: "I always go for the Sear-ious Salmon -- it's lightly blackened, which is just the way I like it, and the bottomless steamed broccoli on the side is the perfect guilt-free side for customers watching their waistlines but don't want to sacrifice flavor. I'm particularly picky about coleslaw, but Red Robin's is my all-time favorite, and it pairs perfectly with the rich, flavorful salmon." Here is an answer example: "I'm obsessed with the Black & Bleu burger -- I'm a huge fan of bleu cheese, and this burger delivers a perfect punch of it that tastes just perfect with the portobello mushrooms and caramelized onions. I usually upgrade to the garlic-herbed fries on the side, and if I'm feeling really decadent, I'll go for the mac 'n' cheese -- totally worth it."11. How would you respond to a customer who wanted to send their food back? A Genuine Spirit of Service is one of our foundational B.U.R.G.E.R. values here at Red Robin, and we expect our employees to extend that spirit of service to every customer -- even if they're being picky or want to send their food back. It's important that our customers feel heard and understood when they have a complaint about the food or the service. Talk to the interviewer about how you respond to customers who want to send their meals back. Here is an answer example: "I come from the school of thought that the guest is always right. This philosophy means that no matter how far into their meal they are - they can send it back. Now, with that said, if the person is a repeat offender I may approach the situation differently. Do you have a policy in place for this type of situation?" Here is an answer example: "If the kitchen did not prepare a guests' meal correctly, I want to know. I believe the only way to get better is to learn from constructive criticism, no matter how frustrating it may be in the moment. The customer is always right, but I will ask questions so that I can repair the situation rather than just put a band-aid on it."12. How would you react if your friends came in to eat and asked for a discount on their bill? At Red Robin, one of our foundational B.U.R.G.E.R. values is Unwavering Integrity: we do the right thing, no matter what, even when no one is watching. How would you respond if a group of your friends were seated in your section and asked you for special or preferential treatment? Here is an answer example: "The food and beverage offered at Red Robin is not mine to discount or give away. I would only give a discount once my manager approves. I believe that discounts should be offered when a situation needs to be repaired." Here is an answer example: "Friends who expect to come into my work and receive a discount are probably not great friends! I understand that there are rules and expectations surrounding discounted items. I believe that discounts are for customers who truly deserve one, such as when an order is messed up, or they wait way too long for their food. I would never discount a bill without expressed permission from my boss."13. During slow times in the restaurant, what would you do to keep yourself busy? At Red Robin, we're tirelessly committed to improvement -- and in the restaurant industry, there's always something to do, even when there aren't many customers in the restaurant. How do you serve your coworkers when you have downtime? Here is an answer example: "One of the things I love most about this industry is that there's always something to do. The first thing I do when I have downtime at work is check in with my manager to see if there are any special projects or tasks that need immediate attention or that she would appreciate assistance with. If everything else is done, I work on cleaning tasks, like tackling the guest bathrooms or our storage areas. Just a few minutes of TLC can make a huge impact on customers' experiences in the restaurant and the effectiveness of my coworkers and managers." Here is an answer example: "If we are experiencing some downtime, I will start by wiping down menus and cleaning other areas of the restaurant that may be more neglected. I will offer to help a co-worker with a task or will memorize more of the menu. It's important to me that I always keep busy on the job."14. How often should you ask a guest if they have a food allergy? You will learn a lot about managing potential food allergies in your training with Red Robin; however, the interviewer would like to see that you have enough common sense to know that asking about food allergies is a critical step when it comes to responsible food service. Show the interviewer that you understand this to be important. Here is an answer example: "I have been trained to ask about food allergies or sensitivities when I seat a table and take their drink order. Then, I again ask about food allergies and sensitivities when they order their food. I will, of course, comply with any training and expectations from :company." Here is an answer example: "Although I have not received any food training, I assume it's important to ask each guest at least once if they have food allergies or intolerances. Is this correct? I look forward to receiving further training from Red Robin."15. How do you feel about the Red Robin uniform? At Red Robin, you'll be expected to wear dark jeans or pants, a Red Robin-branded tee-shirt that we'll provide you, and an optional Red Robin hat as well. We think our uniforms are fun, comfortable, and cute. Are you comfortable committing to our uniform policy here? Here is an answer example: "I actually really prefer wearing a uniform to work -- it's more comfortable, I don't have to worry about ruining my clothes, and it makes getting ready for work that much easier. I'm more than happy to abide by your uniform policy." Here is an answer example: "I am happy to comply with your dress code. I have seen the uniforms, and they look professional yet easy to work in. I have worn a uniform in my previous roles and am certainly willing to comply with your dress code requirements."16. Why do you want to work for Red Robin? At Red Robin, we know that our remarkable employees make our company better -- that's why we honor our team members by caring for, developing, and rewarding them. With so many different family restaurants to choose from when deciding where to apply for a new job, what makes you most excited to work for Red Robin? Here is an answer example: "Red Robin has an excellent reputation for treating their employees with respect and care -- plus, it's one of my favorite places to grab a bite with my friends, so I would love to have an excuse to spend more time here! I'm looking for a company I can truly grow with; I have big plans for my future, so I'm excited that Red Robin commits to developing and training their employees for future success." Here is an answer example: "I want to work here because Red Robin is the authority on quality burgers, and that's my favorite meal! Since I love the food here so much, I know it would be easy for me to make connections with my guests, share my favorite meals with them, and get them as excited about their Red Robin experience as I always am."17. Have you ever volunteered? At Red Robin, volunteering and giving back are at the heart of what makes us connected to our communities -- that's why Genuine Spirit of Service is one of our foundational B.U.R.G.E.R. values. From the Red Robin Foundation to holiday giving to community outreach, we're dedicated to serving our customers in and outside the restaurant. Are you interested in participating in any volunteering opportunities with us? Here is an answer example: "I started making volunteering part of my monthly schedule about two years ago, and I've definitely noticed that my outlook has changed for the better: I'm a much more generous, open-hearted person than I was before volunteering, and now it's one of my favorite parts of my life. I try to choose a different organization to volunteer for every month -- there are so many great local charities and organizations to choose from! I would love to make volunteering part of my life with Red Robin as well. It's really encouraging to me that you're so focused on giving back and serving our community." Here is an answer example: "I currently volunteer every Saturday at the local animal shelter. I help to organize adoption applications and also screen the applicants. It feels great to help out, and it melts my heart when we make a perfect pet-parent match."18. Are you a leader or a follower? You may not have held a significant leadership role in the past; however, the interviewer is referring to your character and nature as a leader vs. practical experience. Robin Sharma says 'Leadership is not about a title or designation. It's about impact, influence, and inspiration. Impact involves getting results; influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work.'
With that said, keep in mind that it is not a negative thing to be a follower. You may not be the person to take charge of a situation or command a room, and that is okay! A good follower is good at following directions and working hard to accomplish tasks. Rodger Adair says, 'A follower shares in an influence relationship among leaders and other followers with their intent to support leaders who reflect their mutual purposes.' A follower is an incredibly vital role to play.
Both have great qualities. Depending on the role, it may be more critical for you to instigate solving problems and creating innovative solutions, or it may be more important to get the work done. Share some of your strengths to show you have qualities in both categories. Here is an answer example: "My role as a leader or follower depends on the situation. I am good at listening and following directions, but I am also great with people and working as a team to solve problems. I would say I have qualities of both, and I know I would rise to the occasion if given a leadership opportunity." Here is an answer example: "At this point in my career, being just out of high school, I would say that I follow the lead more often than I take the lead. I am a sponge and ready to learn from those more experienced than I. With that said, I can be a leader when the time is right."19. How would you encourage your guests to join our Red Robin Royalty program? Our Red Robin Royalty program is the perfect way for guests to stay up to date on our new menu items, special deals, and to earn points toward free food! We treat all of our guests like royalty, and our Royalty members enjoy special benefits that would make anyone jealous. Do you feel comfortable encouraging your guests to become Royalty members? How would you entice someone who wasn't sure about enrolling? Here is an answer example: "The Royalty program is kind of a no-brainer -- it's so easy to work toward free meals, and they start you off with $20 off your 6th visit. What's not to love? If one of my guests wasn't quite sure, I would ensure them that there's no penalties or fees, and that it's a great way to keep your monthly dining-out budget nice and lean." Here is an answer example: "I'm always a little reticent to sign up for promotional memberships at restaurants and stores, but the Red Robin Royalty totally changed my mind. I signed up about six months ago, and I'm already raking in the savings! It's also great to get first dibs on exclusive rewards and deals. If you love Red Robin, then you'll definitely love the Royalty program" Here is an answer example: "I"20. Tell me about the last customer service skill you learned. At Red Robin, our core values of Relentless Focus on Improvement and Extraordinary People reflect our intense focus on constantly improving our customers' experiences here at our restaurants. We'll make sure you're trained and have opportunities to always learn new skills and strengthen existing ones. What was the last skill you learned? How have you worked to implement that skill as part of your customer service strategy? Here is an answer example: "The last customer service skill that I learned included a course on dispute resolution management. I feel this course helped me a great deal when it comes to my confidence level, and working with disgruntled customers. I would like to take the advanced level of this course, as a follow-up." Here is an answer example: "I recently took a 'Communication for Managers' workshop and am thrilled with the outcome, and everything that I learned. Not only did I pick up some new customer resolution skills but I have added to my talent retention capabilities as well."21. How do you feel about promoting a new menu item, or upselling, during every customer interaction? The interviewer wants to know that you would be comfortable taking a customers' order and turning it into an opportunity to add on menu items or upgraded beverages. If you have a specific example of a time when you made this happen, this is an excellent addition to your reply. Be sure to mention any training that you have in sales, upselling, or a similar skill. Here is an answer example: "I have a few years of experience selling in a retail environment where upselling was very important. I am fully comfortable putting in some extra time to turn a customer order into a bigger sale. For instance, I could recommend a larger drink or an additional side dish." Here is an answer example: "I believe that each customer service interaction should be considered an opportunity to upsell or turn an order into a larger one. I am very comfortable doing so when I can stand behind the quality of the food items that I represent."22. What do you know about our B.U.R.G.E.R. Values? At Red Robin, our B.U.R.G.E.R. values are at the heart of everything we do: from the way we prepare our meals to the way we work together as a team to the way we serve our guests. We couldn't be more proud of our team members who take these values to heart -- using them to better someone's day or someone's life. Which of our B.U.R.G.E.R. values do you most identify with? Here is an answer example: "I'm really excited about the very first value you have listed on your website: Bottomless Fun. The restaurant industry can be so competitive and toxic, and I've definitely worked for restaurants who don't place much value on having fun and enjoying your work. I'm really looking forward to working on a team with people who are dedicated to having a good time, even when the work is hard or the shift is long. Teamwork and camaraderie are what it's all about for me!" Here is an answer example: "I really appreciate that one of Red Robin's values is a Relentless Focus on Improvement. I personally like to look at challenges as opportunities for growth and development, and I'm always setting myself new goals that I can work toward. I'd be so excited to work for a company that is as dedicated to my professional development as they are to innovating new delicious recipes and ways of better serving their customers -- it really seems like a win-win!"23. Do you consider yourself a trustworthy and honest person? At Red Robin, one of our foundational B.U.R.G.E.R. values is Unwavering Integrity: we do the right thing, no matter what, and we expect that our employees will be dedicated to this value whether someone is watching or not. How would your former employers describe your character and honesty? Here is an answer example: "I really appreciate when a company takes honesty and integrity so seriously -- that's the kind of company I really want to work for. I would definitely describe myself as trustworthy; in fact, during my exit interview at my last job, my manager told me how much she appreciated my honesty and integrity and that I would be welcome back on her team if I ever decided to return to the company." Here is an answer example: "One of my greatest strengths as an employee is my level of honesty and trustworthiness. I have multiple references who will attest to the fact that I am competent and honest. I have experience handling large amounts of cash and credit card transactions, without a single discrepancy."24. How do you handle a rude, picky or upset customer? In the restaurant industry, you will come across customers who are rude from time to time. This is par for the course for any service based job. Are you able to brush it off when a customer is extra picky, or do you take it personally? Assure the interviewer that you can keep your composure when it comes to demanding customers. Here is an answer example: "I have spent the past few months working in a retail environment. I no longer take it personally when a customer is picky or difficult. I will do my best to make them happy, but I fully understand that you cannot please everyone, all the time." Here is an answer example: "I handle an extra-choosy customer with utmost care! I listen, and do my best to deliver above their expectations."25. Red Robin has gained a lot of momentum using social media marketing techniques. Do you follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter? With nearly 180,000 followers, there's no doubt that our Instagram account and other social media presence is an important way that we keep in touch with our guests and let the know about exciting new promotions, new menu items, and deals that they can enjoy. Are you familiar with any of our social media accounts? How would you encourage your guests to follow us on social media? Here is an answer example: "I love your Instagram account -- it's so quirky, colorful, and mouth-watering. I can tell you that more than once, I've been relaxing at home and looking at my Instagram feed only to see an enticing Red Robin post, and I immediately have to get over and enjoy a meal. I would definitely encourage my guests to follow your Instagram account for special deals and new additions to the menu." Here is an answer example: "I know that you have a great social media presence and I do follow your Facebook account. Of course, your posts always make me hungry!"26. At Red Robin we put a lot of pride in the cleanliness of our restaurants. How important is cleanliness to you? At Red Robin, one of our foundational B.U.R.G.E.R. values is a Genuine Spirit of Service, which applies to every area of your work here, including the cleanliness of the restaurant as a whole, your section, and the guest bathrooms. Dirt, grime, and disorganized areas are a big turn-off for customers, and we want to make sure they're free to enjoy their meal without distractions. Would you describe yourself as a clean and meticulous person? Here is an answer example: "I like that Red Robin is so focused on cleanliness as an act of service for their customers because that's exactly how I approach keeping my tables and work areas clean and tidy. It has a huge impact on customers when they walk into a sparkling clean restaurant -- they're more comfortable with the ambiance and with the quality of the food. It's my personal policy to keep my work stations clean and organized so that my guests feel welcome." Here is an answer example: "I am very concerned about cleanliness as it has everything to do with first impressions, and also the health of your customers. In my current position, I am always the first to notice anything out of place or in disorder. Rest assured, I would be proud to uphold the cleanliness standards at Red Robin."27. Delivering excellent customer service is of utmost importance at Red Robin. How would you describe your customer service skills? At Red Robin, we give our guests the Gift of Time: they're welcome to stay as long as they like, even after they've completed their meals. That's our promise to our customers, and we think it's part of what makes Red Robin so special. What is your personal customer service strategy? How would you give your guests the Gift of Time? Here is an answer example: "It's a huge pet peeve of mine when I feel rushed by servers at restaurants. I know the restaurant industry is fast-paced, but it really does feel like a gift to be able to sit and enjoy myself with my friends when I'm out for a meal. I love that this is an essential part of the Red Robin customer service strategy. I would make sure that my guests feel comfortable and confident that they're welcome to stay as long as they like by telling them to take their time, giving them space if it seems that they're in the middle of a conversation, and continuing to refill their glasses and offer them additional service after they've already paid their bill." Here is an answer example: "Making guests feel comfortable to stay as long as they please is actually one of the most important parts of my own customer service strategy, so I really love the fact that Red Robin makes that a promise to their customers. I always try to make sure my customers know that I'm happy to serve them for as long as they want to stay, even if they're not planning to order anything else. I think that's just common courtesy, and it's a sure way of ensuring that a one-time customer turns into a repeat customer."28. The family restaurant industry is highly competitive. What do you think makes Red Robin stand out? At Red Robin, we're not your typical burger place -- we're the gold standard in taste, quality, presentation, and innovation. Why do you think that our guests choose to dine with Red Robin? What do you think stands out most about the Red Robin way? Here is an answer example: "Red Robin is just such a fun place to go -- when my friends and I are looking for quality, flavor-packed meals that won't break the bank, Red Robin is the first place we think of! I think guests keep coming back to Red Robin because the food is always top-notch, the waitstaff is always friendly and fun, and the environment is comfortable and exciting at the same time." Here is an answer example: "I think people love Red Robin because it has such an easy vibe -- no one here is stuck up, straight-laced, or too serious for their own good. The staff always seem to be having a great time, and they've always got great new recommendations for seasonal or limited-time entrees. There's always something new and exciting happening here because you're always innovating new flavors and combinations -- what's not to love?"29. What do you know about the workplace culture at Red Robin? Our B.U.R.G.E.R. values are at the core of what makes our culture and our brand so special. Our employees are like family, and that makes a huge impact on our guests' experiences when they dine with us. What do you know about our culture here at Red Robin? Here is an answer example: "I've always heard amazing things about the culture here -- I've had a few friends who worked at Red Robin during college, and they were so enthusiastic about it. Even when they came home from a shift feeling tired and worn out, they were still so excited about their coworkers, management team, and guests. It seems like such a fun, comfortable place to work where everyone really treats one another with respect, which is exactly the kind of culture I'm looking for!" Here is an answer example: "Your restaurants are well known for encouraging continued education opportunities and offering advanced training, compared to your competitors. I appreciate your focus on employee development and cannot wait to learn more!"30. We offer great training at Red Robin. Which areas do you feel you need the most training? At Red Robin, we have a relentless focus on improvement -- it's one of our B.U.R.G.E.R. values! We're always striving to be better, and we're looking to hire employees who are as committed to constant improvement as we are. What areas of training are you most excited to take advantage of? How can Red Robin best prepare you for success with us an in your future? Here is an answer example: "I really appreciate that Red Robin is so dedicated to improvement and training their employees to be their best. I'm looking to build a career in the restaurant industry, so I'm excited to take advantage of any and all training opportunities made available to me through this position with Red Robin. I'm especially interested in learning more about management, as I would love to be the manager of my own restaurant someday." Here is an answer example: "When it comes to training in the restaurant industry, I feel that I could use more training in the operation of the point of sale systems. I like to fully understand the software programs and platforms that I work with, to ensure efficiency and faster service for my tables."
Author of Red Robin Answers and Questions
Jordan Henry is a technical and creative writer working in Chattanooga. She has worked as a career developer and freelance resume/cover letter builder for the last ten years. You can find her on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-henry-81539072/
About Our Interview Questions
Our interview questions are created by writers, almost all of which, have a long history of recruiting and interviewing candidates.
They do not necessarily have experience interviewing or working with companies, careers, or schools, in which they may write for on MockQuestions.com.
We do, however, strive to match their background and expertise with the appropriate question sets found on our website.
Our careers, companies, industries, and schools may have duplicate interview questions and answers found elsewhere on our website.
Specifically, our companies and our graduate school interviews.
For these two, we use the industry in which we believe the company most well-represents and the graduate programs, as the basis for the interview questions and answers that generate for each company or school.
The intent of MockQuestions.com is for our users to build confidence for their job interview, by using our thousands of interview questions and answers as they practice and prepare for their interview.
We believe, most of our visitors can become more likely to succeed in their job interview with hard-work and practice. We believe, the key to success is for our users to rehearse with our interview questions while using our answer examples as an idea generator for their own interview answers.
We strongly want to discourage users from memorizing our answer examples.
That is not the purpose of our website.