Reckitt Benckiser Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. Tell me something about yourself that I wouldn't know from reading your resume.
4. Tell me about your experience in training and coaching others.
5. Do you see yourself a leader? When have you led a team?
6. How do you deal with distracting coworkers who stand in the way of your progress?
7. After researching Reckitt Benckiser and our culture, what do you think are the top 3 values we look for in our candidates? Do you possess those qualities?
8. Do you feel performance should be rewarded over experience?
9. What are your salary expectations?
10. Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
11. How did you bring value to your last position?
12. What type of work environment do you dislike working in?
13. Reckitt Benckiser wants to know how to motivate you. What work situations excite and motivate you?
14. Reckitt Benckiser puts emphasis on hiring people who fit into our workplace culture. How would you describe your personality?
15. We believe in strong work/life balance at Reckitt Benckiser. How often do you take work home with you?
16. Tell me about your experiences giving presentations in front of large groups.
17. Many consumer products are heavily regulated by the FDA and other health organizations/associations. How do you feel about that?
18. Have you progressed in your career as you have expected?
19. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your work?
20. Change is par for the course with Reckitt Benckiser. When have you had to adapt to change?
21. If Reckitt Benckiser hired you today, what would you accomplish first?
22. Reckitt Benckiser likes to hire those who take pride in their work. Tell me about your greatest work-related accomplishment.
23. Are you applying for a job with any of our competitors?
24. The consumer products industry is fast moving. How do you keep up to date on current trends?
25. Sales performance is of utmost importance to Reckitt Benckiser. How do you plan to contribute to our profitability?
26. Despite more current trends, many consumer products have been tested on animals. What are your thoughts on this?
27. At Reckitt Benckiser we prefer to hire candidates who value post-secondary education. Do you have any post-secondary education or related training?
28. The performance of consumer products relies greatly on advertising and marketing efforts. Do you have any experience with advertising, marketing, or market research?
29. Of all the places that you could work, why do you want to join Reckitt Benckiser?
30. What do you know about Reckitt Benckiser and our work environment?
31. In your opinion, what is the most innovative consumer product you have seen in the past 12 months?
32. At Reckitt Benckiser we always think of the consumer first. What are the top 3 ways that we can ensure consumer satisfaction?