Quicken Loans, Inc. Interview Questions Go Back
1. The mortgage lending business is a competitive one. What motivates you to be the best?
2. Tell me about the most challenging problem you have encountered in your professional career.
3. Why do you want to work for Quicken Loans?
4. Tell me about a time when you took the initiative to improve work related procedures.
5. At Quicken Loans, we look for a specific type of candidate. How would you describe your workplace personality?
6. Do you demonstrate leadership qualities even when you are not in a leadership role?
7. Quicken Loans values a collaborative work environment. Do you consider yourself a team player?
8. At Quicken Loans, we believe in developing our employees to be the best they can be. What is your greatest weakness?
9. Tell me about a time when you took a creative approach to solving a problem at work.
10. Quicken Loans believes in calculated risk. What is the riskiest decision you have made?
11. At Quicken Loans, we value continued personal development. What actions have you taken in the last month to improve yourself?
12. What was your favorite course during your post-secondary studies, and why?
13. What is your greatest weakness?
14. Tell me about a time when you created a unique idea or solution, and it was rejected by your colleagues. How were you able to bounce back?
15. I'd like to know more about your conflict management skills. How would you handle conflict with a coworker?
16. At Quicken Loans, you will be expected to think on your feet. What makes you a great problem solver?
17. Quicken Loans is a very collaborative workplace. How do you collaborate with coworkers to solve problems?
18. Quicken Loans works hard to recognize and reward our hardest working employees. Describe your work ethic.
19. At Quicken Loans, we take great pride in our customer service reputation. How would you deal with a customer dispute?
20. Quicken Loans is the largest online mortgage lender in America. Why should we hire you over another candidate?
21. Quicken Loans looks for those with leadership potential. Tell me about your leadership qualities.
22. What is the biggest mistake you've made? How did you handle it?
23. Quicken Loans always hires with a long term fit in mind. Where do you see yourself in five years?
24. Quicken Loans has a great management training program. What qualities do you look for in a manager?
25. We have a fun, but productive, environment at Quicken Loans. How do you manage your time?
26. Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult personality. How did you handle that relationship?
27. Tell me about a time when you accomplished a team goal. Why do you think your team was successful?
28. Tell me about your greatest accomplishment so far.
29. Tell me about an idea that you think could improve work performance.
30. Do you have any relevant work experience?