Providence Health & Services Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. How do you respond when you disagree with your leader?
2. How do you manage your time, even on the busiest days?
3. Who has inspired you in your life and why?
4. What do you think might be the greatest challenges faced in this job? How will you overcome these challenges?
5. What makes you a great problem solver?
6. What are your salary expectations?
7. How would your coworkers describe your attention to detail?
8. How do you determine priorities when you have multiple projects due?
9. Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
10. If you were not able to be in the healthcare profession, what other careers do you see yourself doing?
11. How do you handle communicating bad news to a fellow worker or subordinate?
12. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
13. When are your leadership skills the most effective?
14. What is your personal mission statement?
15. What is your greatest weakness and what are you doing to improve?
16. Providence seeks to hire healthcare professionals who have a passion for our industry. If you could increase public awareness on any healthcare related issue, which would you choose?
17. Do you consider yourself a patient or impatient person?
18. When have you been asked to perform a function or complete a task in which you had little or no experience in doing?
19. In the healthcare industry, problems arise frequently. When a major problem arises, what is your first reaction?
20. Tell me about your greatest work-related accomplishment.
21. In your opinion, what has been the greatest advancement in healthcare this year? How do you stay up to date on new trends and breakthroughs in the healthcare industry?
22. What do you know about the workplace culture at Providence? What is your ideal workplace environment?
23. What do you feel we do best here at Providence Health & Services?
24. At Providence, we seek to hire individuals who value education. Walk me through your related post-secondary education. Where did you struggle the most? Which courses were your favorite?
25. Working in healthcare is a very demanding career path. What keeps you motivated on the hardest days?
26. In your opinion, what are the most important qualities you can possess as a healthcare professional?
27. What type of career growth would you like to see with Providence? How can we help you to advance?
28. There are many options for employment in the healthcare field. Why do you want to work for Providence?
29. At Providence, we see a lot of candidate interest for positions such as this. Why are you the best candidate for us?
30. At Providence, we seek to hire individuals dedicated to their professional development. If you could improve your knowledge on any healthcare related topic, which would you choose?