1. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
2. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
3. Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
4. Describe the most rewarding experience of your career thus far.
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
7. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?
8. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
9. Describe a time when you had really felt good about a performance in your job?
10. Why are you the best person for this position?
11. Can you multi-task? What experiences have you done that represent to me how well you multi-task?
12. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
13. Why do you want to work for this bank?
14. How many years of cash handling have you had?
15. As a Bank Teller, what are your strengths?
16. What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
17. Tell me about yourself.
18. Tell me about the most difficult supervisor you have ever worked with, and how you went about working with him or her?
19. How did you handle the recent financial crisis with customers?
20. What do you feel the most important asset a bank teller must have?
21. Are you okay working without a break if the bank needs it?
22. If you were CEO of your last banking company, what would you change?
23. How does a career as a bank teller, fit along your career path?
24. Tell me about your favorite co-worker/boss you've had in the past.
25. Do you hope to move up as a bank teller into another position within the bank?