1. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
2. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
3. Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
4. Describe the most rewarding experience of your career thus far.
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
7. Describe a time when you had really felt good about a performance in your job?
8. Can you multi-task? What experiences have you done that represent to me how well you multi-task?
9. Why are you the best person for this position?
10. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?
11. What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
12. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
13. Tell me about the most difficult supervisor you have ever worked with, and how you went about working with him or her?
14. Why do you want to work for this bank?
15. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
16. As a Bank Teller, what are your strengths?
17. Tell me about yourself.
18. Do you have a cheerful personality?
19. How many years of cash handling have you had?
20. Walk me through a typical day for you at your last bank.
21. What do you feel the most important asset a bank teller must have?
22. How did you handle the recent financial crisis with customers?
23. What sales experience do you have?
24. If you were CEO of your last banking company, what would you change?
25. Tell me about your favorite co-worker/boss you've had in the past.