1. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
2. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
3. Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
4. Describe the most rewarding experience of your career thus far.
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
7. Describe a time when you had really felt good about a performance in your job?
8. Can you multi-task? What experiences have you done that represent to me how well you multi-task?
9. Why are you the best person for this position?
10. What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
11. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?
12. Tell me about the most difficult supervisor you have ever worked with, and how you went about working with him or her?
13. Do you hand count or use the counting machine?
14. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
15. Do you have a cheerful personality?
16. Why do you want to work for this bank?
17. Tell me about yourself.
18. As a Bank Teller, what are your strengths?
19. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
20. What do you feel the most important asset a bank teller must have?
21. What sales experience do you have?
22. How many years of cash handling have you had?
23. Walk me through a typical day for you at your last bank.
24. How did you handle the recent financial crisis with customers?
25. If you were CEO of your last banking company, what would you change?