1. What applicable attributes do you have for this position?
2. Describe the project or situation which best demonstrates your analytical abilities. What was your role?
3. Describe a time when you were able to effectively communicate a difficult or unpleasant idea to a superior.
4. Do you have any plans for continued education?
5. Have you had any difficulties in the past with a supervisor?
6. Give me a specific example of a time when you were unable to complete a project on time.
7. Why do you want to work in the media?
8. Why should we hire you?
9. Tell me about yourself.
10. What was your most successful story?
11. Do you enjoy doing research?
12. Do you work better individually or on a team?
13. Tell me about an achievement of which you are proud.
14. What is your greatest strength?
15. Why are you the best candidate for us?
16. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
17. Do you enjoy covering stories?
18. What are your career goals?
19. What will you not cover as a journalist, writer, or reporter?
20. What are your salary expectations?
21. Are there any boundaries to your stories?
22. If hired, how long to you plan on working for us?
23. How do you market yourself?
24. Tell me about a difficult scenario at work and how you dealt with it.
25. Do you work well under pressure?