Panera Bread Interview Questions Go Back
1. Are you in interested in a baking position?
2. How would your references describe you?
3. What are some of your weaknesses?
4. How well do you handle customer complaints?
5. Why do you think customers enjoy coming to Panera Bread?
6. Would you like to be a manager at Panera in the future?
7. How often do you give an A plus effort while working?
8. Tell me about your experience working in the food industry?
9. Why would you like a position at Panera Bread?
10. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
11. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
12. Would you say you are a sociable person?
13. What do you know about our company history at Panera?
14. What is your favorite item at Panera Bread?
15. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Panera Bread?
16. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
17. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
18. How can I trust you not to steal?
19. Where else are you applying?
20. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
21. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help them steal?
22. Give me an example of how you delivered excellent customer service at your last position.
23. Why should we not hire you?
24. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
25. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
26. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
27. What is your best personal trait?
28. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
29. Where do you see yourself in five years?
30. How do you expect to make a difference at Panera Bread?
31. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
32. Name your three best qualities?