PKF Francis Clark Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Being successful in the consulting industry requires adaptability and the ability to learn a business fast. What would be your approach to help you learn the ins and outs of a new client?
2. How do you feel that your education and career to this point has prepared you to work in the international tax realm here at PKF Francis Clark?
3. What key skills can your bring to the clients of PKF Francis Clark in administering their trusts and estates?
4. If hired here at PKF Francis Clark to work with our clients on wealth management strategies, what would you consider to be your preferred wealth management strategies?
5. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
6. What approach do you take in giving financial and wealth advice to your clients? Why does this approach suit your clients the best?
7. If a client you were working with here at PKF Francis Clark purchased a large asset, how would you explain to them the impact of that purchase on their financial statements?
8. At PKF Francis Clark, you will have the opportunity to work with high level executives and leaders from the companies we contract with. What experience do you have in working with people at these levels?
9. Have you ever had a time where you had to explain accounting processes or practices in layman's terms to someone? Why is the ability to do that important?
10. How do you define working capital and why is it important for our clients here at PKF Francis Clark to take this into consideration when evaluating their finances?
11. In what ways would our clients here at PKF Francis Clark benefit from your knowledge and services?
12. Give an example of a time that you brought an innovation to an accounting practice for an organization. What was your motivation to do this?
13. Being successful in consulting and working here at PKF Francis Clark requires the ability to work effectively with Type A personalities. What are your experiences in working with this personality and how did you make the relationships a success?
14. A key component to success here at PKF Francis Clark is building solid relationships with new clients. How do you effectively get to know new people and lay the groundwork for a long lasting relationship?
15. Here at PKF Francis Clark, we are often brought in to consult with clients on ensuring accounting accuracy in their practices. What tricks, tips and tools will you be able to bring to our clients to help them ensure accuracy?
16. How did you maintain a good relationship with your most recent boss?
17. As a consultant here at PKF Francis Clark, you will have the opportunity to work with many accounting departments on tax filing for their business. When called upon, how would you go about verifying the accuracy of an accounting department?
18. Do you have any experience in financial modeling? What skills in financial modeling could you bring to the clients here at PKF Francis Clark?
19. When have you contributed to an effort to obtain a corporate goal?
20. What would be the initial steps that you would take when evaluating the financial situation for a client of PKF Francis Clark?
21. As we work with clients on assessing potentials mergers and/or acquisition, valuation is an important skills to possess. How would you go about placing a value on an organization for a client?
22. With some of our clients here at PKF Francis Clark being hesitant to run an internal audit, what points would you use to sell them on the importance of conducting an internal audit?
23. Talk about a time that you successfully educated another individual or group in your area of expertise. What made your educational experience effective?
24. Working with our clients here at PKF Francis Clark often involves some initial conflict with our clients. How would you rate your ability to handle conflict or disagreements in the workplace?
25. What steps would you take in creating a new audit process for a client here at PKF Francis Clark?
26. At PKF Francis Clark, our clients look to us to help find new and creative ways to save tax dollars. Have you ever had a unique situation where you helped an organization save tax dollars through your work and insight?
27. What logical steps would you take following an internal audit process with our clients here at PKF Francis Clark?
28. At PKF Francis Clark, we expect our accounting professionals to be adaptable to working with clients across many different businesses and industries. Why would you say that you have the ability to adapt your knowledge and skills across different industri