Matrix Management Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Work volumes can become very high at Matrix Management, Inc.. How do you handle a larger than average workload?
2. What excites you?
3. When planning, how often do you create alternative scenarios to help you adjust to changing situations?
4. When have you shown a willingness to learn a new method or new approach to solving a problem?
5. Matrix Management, Inc. encourages continued education. Tell me about a time when you took on a new course to study in order to improve your own work performance.
6. If you were given a choice, which work related task would you leave for last? Why?
7. When a major problem arises, what is your first reaction?
8. Give me an example of a time when you had to troubleshoot to solve a problem.
9. How often do you discuss work with your colleagues, in order to think up new systems and styles of working?
10. We appreciate innovative thinking at Matrix Management, Inc.. When have you created a new product or service?
11. What do you know about the culture at Matrix Management?
12. Do you prefer doing work on a routine day-to-day basis or do you prefer mixing up your routine occasionally?
13. If Matrix Management hired you today, what would you accomplish first?
14. How can Matrix Management motivate you, as a leader?
15. Tell me about a time when you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
16. Tell me about a time when you improved communication between yourself and a co-worker or client.
17. At Matrix Management, we value calculated risk. When have you taken an unusual risk in the workplace? What was the outcome?
18. At Matrix Management, we give everyone the opportunity to be a mentor. Have you had the opportunity to teach an important skill to a co-worker?
19. At your current or former place of employment, how important was communication and dealing with others?
20. Tell me about an error or mistake you made because of a breakdown in communication from you or one of your team members.
21. Would you say you are a better oral or written communicator?
22. How do you handle communicating bad news to a fellow worker or subordinate?
23. Tell me about your experiences giving presentations in front of large groups.
24. How would you describe your written communication skills?
25. What experience do you have using team-based messaging applications?
26. When entering a new job, describe how you build relationships with your new coworkers and supervisors.
27. How do you handle a situation where your supervisor does not properly communicate information to you?
28. Tell me about a time when your communication skills greatly benefited your team.
29. We value communication at Matrix Management. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.