Lowe's is a team environment, and the interviewer wants to hear that you enjoy being a part of a team. Start off by telling the interviewer that you like being a part of a team. Share that you are open to mentoring/training new team members once you have learned your role. Tell the interviewer that you can fill in for team members who might be ill as long as you have a little notice to re-arrange your schedule. Discuss how you look forward to celebrating team member birthdays and work anniversaries. And, mention that you look forward to achieving goals together as a group.
It's time to role play! The steps to tiling a floor are:
- Clean the floor so there is no debris underneath the tiles
- Find the center of the floor by using chalk lines (find the mid point of each wall and connect the lines for the crosspoint)
- Lay out the tiles using spacers to ensure it will look the way you want it to as well as to determine where to start tiling. It is best to start tiling from the center of the room where the chalk lines meet.
- Mix the mortar according to the directions on the bag
- Spread the mortar on a small square section of the floor in an even layer, and begin laying the tiles placing two spacers between each tile to ensure they maintain consistent spacing
- At each wall, use a tile cutter to cut tiles for the correct fit
- After everything is tiled, you need to stay off the tile to allow it to set
- Once the tiles are set, spread the grout between the tiles ensuring all gaps are filled
- As you go, use a damp sponge to remove any excess grout from the tiles
- Let the tiles dry for 24 hours afterwards
1. Lowes offers many benefits to both part time and full time associates.
Also, Lowes supports the military and their community.
Another pro for working at Lowes would be the friendly enviroment. April 2nd, 2014