Louis Vuitton Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. I have worked with Louis Vuitton for 12 years now. What questions do you have for me?
2. What kind of people do you enjoy working with?
3. At Louis Vuitton, we like to keep our employees motivated on the job. What causes you to feel dissatisfied in your job?
4. Tell me about a time your integrity was challenged at work. How did you handle it?
5. At Louis Vuitton we have had concerns with employee theft. What would you do if you caught a coworker stealing?
6. At Louis Vuitton, we always take our appearance and professionalism seriously. How do you feel about adhering to a code of ethics including rules surrounding your workplace wardrobe?
7. When have you had to adapt to change?
8. Here at Louis Vuitton, we describe ourselves as "visionary crafters." How would you bring creativity to the team?
9. Collaboration is important to us at Louis Vuitton. How do you motivate your fellow team members?
10. At Louis Vuitton, we are looking for team members who will treat every customer like they are the most important customer in the world. Tell me about your customer service skills and how you will uphold this value if hired.
11. How do you think we can be more innovative at Louis Vuitton?
12. In your opinion, what is the biggest difference between selling low-end and high-end products?
13. Working for a fine retailer is often much like owning your own business. How have you shown initiative in building your business or client base in the past?
14. What experience do you have mentoring a new team member?
15. At Louis Vuitton, we always seek to hire top performers. Tell me about your past three years' sales targets and results.
16. What is the most expensive product or service you have ever sold?
17. At Louis Vuitton, we pride ourselves on our high-end products. Walk me through your experience in selling high-end products.
18. At Louis Vuitton, we like to promote from within whenever possible. Where would you like to see your career grow over the next three to five years?
19. Why do you want a career with Louis Vuitton?
20. At Louis Vuitton, we prefer to hire employees dedicated to their professional growth. How do you plan to grow your career this year?
21. What would you do if a customer asked you about a product or service and you were unsure of the answer?
22. How would you handle an upset customer?
23. What do you enjoy most about working in retail?
24. Describe your ideal manager.
25. This role requires 10% travel. Are you able to meet this expectation?
26. What are three qualities you feel all people working in customer service should possess?
27. Are you actively interviewing with other companies?
28. What is your favorite part about working in fashion?
29. Would you consider yourself a creative person?
30. Tell me something about yourself that I wouldn't know from reading your resume.
31. We have peak seasons in the fine retailer industry, such as Christmas and Valentine's Day. Are you able to work overtime, weekends, and evenings during those times?
32. Do you personally own any of our products? What is your favorite product from Louis Vuitton?
33. Tell me about your experience in training and coaching others.
34. The holiday season can be a stressful time for employees. How do you manage stress among your team?
35. At Louis Vuitton, we like to reward our best employees. How do you feel about performance incentives?
36. Do you feel performance should be rewarded over experience?
37. What were the results of your last performance review?
38. At Louis Vuitton, we keep a close eye on product performance and sales. Are you accustomed to being responsible for a particular sales target each week?
39. What are your salary expectations?
40. Do you have any formal sales training or certifications?