Louis Vuitton Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. How do you think we can be more innovative at Louis Vuitton?
2. Are you applying for any other jobs?
3. I have worked with Louis Vuitton for 12 years now. What questions do you have for me?
4. What kind of people do you enjoy working with?
5. At Louis Vuitton we like to keep our employees motivated on the job. What causes you to feel dissatisfied in your job?
6. Tell me about a time at work when your integrity was challenged. How did you handle it?
7. At Louis Vuitton we have had concerns with employee theft. What would you do if you caught a co-worker stealing?
8. Would you consider yourself a creative person?
9. Tell me about your experience in training and coaching others.
10. At Louis Vuitton, we like to reward our best employees. How do you feel about performance incentives?
11. Do you feel performance should be rewarded over experience?
12. What are your salary expectations?
13. What would you do if a client asked you about a product or service and you were unsure of the answer?
14. When have you had to adapt to change?
15. Collaboration is important to us at Louis Vuitton. How do you motivate your fellow team members?
16. At Louis Vuitton we pride ourselves in our high end products. Walk me through your experience in selling high end products.
17. Why do you want a career with Louis Vuitton?
18. Tell me something about yourself that I wouldn't know from reading your resume.
19. At Louis Vuitton we like to promote from within, whenever possible. Where would you like to see your career grow over the next 3-5 years?
20. At Louis Vuitton we keep a close eye on product performance and sales. Are you accustomed to positions where you are responsible for a particular sales target each week?
21. At Louis Vuitton we are looking for team members who will treat every customer like they are the most important customer in the world. Tell me about your customer service skills and how you will uphold this value, if hired.
22. Working for a fine retailer is often much like owning your own business. How have you shown initiative in building your business, or client base, in the past?
23. We have peak seasons in the fine retailer industry such as Christmas and Valentines Day. Are you able to work overtime, weekends, and evenings during those times?
24. Do you personally own any of our product? What is your favourite product from Louis Vuitton?
25. At Louis Vuitton we always take our appearance and professionalism seriously. How do you feel about adhering to a code of ethics including rules surrounding your workplace wardrobe?
26. At Louis Vuitton we always seek to hire top performers. Tell me about your past 3 years' sales targets and results.
27. What is the most expensive product or service you have ever sold?
28. At Louis Vuitton we prefer to hire those dedicated to their professional growth. How do you plan to grow your career this year?
29. Do you have any formal sales training or certifications?
30. In your opinion, what is the biggest difference when it comes to selling low end and high end products?