Land Bank of the Philippines Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. What are your top three strengths? How will you use them to make an impact at Land Bank of the Philippines?
2. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation.
3. How would you rate your ability to learn new software programs on a scale of 1 to 10?
4. The banking industry is built on trust and this is no different at Land Bank of the Philippines. Do other people you have worked closely with consider you to be trustworthy?
5. Our clients here at Land Bank of the Philippines expect top-tier service and products and we will expect you to do just that in this role. Have you ever went the extra mile for a client when it wasn't expected? Why did you do so?
6. If I were to hand you $100,000 to invest today, where would you put that money and why?
7. What has been the most stressful situation that you faced in the workplace and what did you do to ensure that you navigated that situation successfully?
8. How would you handle communication with a customer that was visibly upset?
9. How would you deal with an irate customer?
10. Have you ever had to work with a difficult colleague? How did you handle that situation?
11. How would you respond to a customer complaint?
12. In the banking industry, customer service is essential. Give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service.
13. Due to the continued explosion of the digital world, Land Bank of the Philippines is becoming more virtual on a day to day basis. What job duties would you see as being fluent in this role as a Teller with us?
14. We want our advising team at Land Bank of the Philippines to be happy and healthy. How do you manage the day to day stress of being a financial advisor?
15. Out of all of our products at Land Bank of the Philippines, which one would you be most likely to use? Why?
16. Tell me about your experience in the banking industry.
17. If hired for this role at Land Bank of the Philippines, how would you help make sound investment decisions for our clients?
18. Why would our clients here at Land Bank of the Philippines want you to be their financial advisor?
19. We pride ourselves on teamwork here at Land Bank of the Philippines and this role in Client Services relies on teamwork. What are the top qualities you would bring to a team based atmosphere here?
20. At Land Bank of the Philippines, we expect our advisors to be available to speak with clients in person, over the phone and through email. What are your experiences in working with clients through different communication methods?
21. What is the highest level of mathematics that you completed during any of your schooling?
22. What experience do you have in multitasking different duties in any of your prior work experiences?
23. In your opinion, what are the benefits of banking with Land Bank of the Philippines?
24. If hired for this role here at Land Bank of the Philippines, how would you manage your daily tasks on the job to ensure that your work is completed in a timely and efficient manner?
25. At Land Bank of the Philippines, we pride ourselves on providing the best overall customer experience. Talk about your customer service experience and explain why it will help our clients here.
26. The clients of a financial firm like Land Bank of the Philippines can display an arrange of emotions when they work with our Client Services team. How would you handle a situation where a client was very angry?
27. What customer service experience do you have that would greatly benefit the customers at Land Bank of the Philippines?