Kindred Healthcare Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. At Kindred Healthcare we seek to hire healthcare professionals who have passion for our industry. If you could increase public awareness on any healthcare related issue, which would you choose?
2. At Kindred Healthcare we seek to hire individuals dedicated to their professional development. If you could improve your knowledge on any healthcare related topic, which would you choose?
3. At Kindred Healthcare we see a lot of candidate interest for positions such as this. Why are you the best candidate for us?
4. There are many options for employment in the healthcare field. Why do you want to work for Kindred Healthcare?
5. What type of career growth would you like to see with Kindred Healthcare? How can we help you to advance?
6. In your opinion, what is the most important quality you can possess as a healthcare professional?
7. Working in healthcare is a very demanding career path. What keeps you motivated on the hardest days?
8. At Kindred Healthcare we seek to hire individuals who value education. Walk me through your related post-secondary education. Where did you struggle the most? Which courses were your favorite?
9. What do you feel we do best here at Kindred Healthcare?
10. What do you know about the workplace culture at Kindred Healthcare? What is your ideal workplace environment?
11. In your opinion, what has been the greatest advancement in healthcare this year? How do you stay up to date on new trends and breakthroughs in the healthcare industry?
12. Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
13. In the healthcare industry, problems arise frequently. When a major problem arises, what is your first reaction?
14. When have you been asked to perform a function or complete a task in which you had little or no experience in doing?
15. Do you consider yourself a patient person? How do you increase your patience level in challenging situations?
16. Do you think it is possible to be a good team member, yet disagree with the leader?
17. What is your greatest weakness?
18. What is your personal mission statement?
19. When are your leadership skills the most effective?
20. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
21. How do you handle communicating bad news to a fellow worker or subordinate?
22. If you were not able to be in the healthcare profession, what other careers do you see yourself doing?
23. Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
24. How do you determine priorities when you have multiple projects due?
25. How would your co-workers describe your attention to detail?
26. What are your salary expectations?
27. What makes you a great problem solver?
28. What do you think might be the greatest challenges faced in this job? How will you overcome these challenges?
29. Who has inspired you in your life and why?
30. How do you manage your time, even on the busiest days?