Home Depot Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why should we hire you?
2. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
3. What was the most stressful situation you have been in at work before?
4. Tell me about your experience in working in retail?
5. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
6. Name your three best qualities?
7. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
8. What are some of your weaknesses?
9. You have been out of work for a while, what have you been doing?
10. How do you define good customer service?
11. What steps do you take to solve a problem?
12. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
13. Do you shop at Home Depot?
14. Why should we not hire you?
15. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
16. What do you know about Tools?
17. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
18. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
19. What do you know about working in retail?
20. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
21. How well would you say you know our departments and what we sell?
22. Where do you see yourself in the Home Depot organization in two years?
23. How do you expect to make a difference at Home Depot?
24. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the rest of the applicants?
25. If you found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot, what would you do?
26. Why do you want to work at Home Depot?
27. How well do you handle customer complaints?
28. How do you think you can work in a team environment here at Home Depot?
29. What is a must have tool for any home improvement doer?
30. What is your best personal trait?
31. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
32. Have you ever worked on a house before? What was your project?
33. Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't get along with?