Home Depot Warehouse Associate Interview Questions Go Back
1. Describe how your position contributes to your organization's goals.
2. What do you know about our company?
3. Tell me about yourself.
4. How do you keep your composure while under pressure?
5. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
6. Have you ever worked with a coworker you disliked? How did you get along?
7. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
8. Tell me about a time when you and your previous supervisor disagreed but you still found a way to get your point across.
9. When have you had to produce results without sufficient guidelines? Give an example.
10. Do you have previous experience as a Warehouse Associate?
11. Are you efficient with your time?
12. Why are you the best candidate for us?
13. Why did you choose to apply at Home Depot?
14. What is your greatest strength?
15. What is your greatest weakness? How are you trying to improve it?
16. Recall a time in a previous job in which you and a coworker disagreed, what did you do and why?
17. Are you willing to work weekends?
18. Do you work well under pressure?
19. How do you handle stressful situations?
20. Can you recall a time when you were less than pleased with your performance? When was this?