How many tables are you able to manage at one time?
Click To View Answers
How to Answer
Second Answer Example
You have completed 0 answers.
How to Answer
Depending on the size of the restaurant, you may handle anywhere from 4 to 8 tables, an average of 16-32 guests. If you have previous restaurant experience, discuss the average amount of tables or people that you are accustomed to serving at one time. If you do not have any restaurant experience, you can ask the interviewer questions regarding how they train and prepare their new servers to handle peak volumes.
"I've been working at a relatively small restaurant for the last few years, so I've handled between 4 and 8 tables at once (depending on how busy we are that night). I'm really looking for a new challenge, which is one of the reasons I'm excited about the possibility of working at a restaurant as large as Hard Rock."
Second Answer Example
"I can commit to excellent customer service, and efficiency, up to approximately 30 guests. In my current role, that is around 6-8 tables. How large are the sections that you assign to your servers?"
It's always a great idea to have questions ready for the interviewer. Review the company website and other online resources to ensure the queries you have are not mundane, or redundant. The last thing an interviewer wants to hear is a list of items you could have found the answers for from merely watching a video on their company site!
Here are some sample questions:
- When would you like to have this position filled?
- How long has this role been vacant?
- Is this a replacement search or a newly created role?
- What is your favorite part about working here?
- What is the company's primary goal for this position in the next 12 months?
- Is there anything from my background and experience that I can clarify for you?
- What do you see as the most significant change in this industry over the past three years?
- Is there any reason why you would not hire me?
"Thank you for asking - I do have a few questions. What does your training schedule look like, should I be the successful candidate? Also, when are you hoping to make a decision?"
Second Answer Example
"I would like to ask if there is anything in my background on which you need clarification? Also, after discussing everything today, is there any particular reason why I would not be the best fit for this shift manager role?"
Even if you're not expected to drive for the job, you will need to have some form of reliable transportation. If you take the bus or ride a bike, that works too! Merely share that you have the means to get to work consistently and on time.
"I have reliable transportation. I have a well-maintained vehicle, and I am comfortable with the amount of travel required to get to your office every day."
Second Answer Example
"I take public transit; however, I find it to be very reliable. I was late to work only once last year, and that was due to a snowstorm which stalled all of our employee's commute - including those with personal vehicles. Rest assured, I am reliable and will always come to work on time."
Hard Rock Cafe likes to hire individuals who want to grow with us. Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years?
Click To View Answers
How to Answer
Second Answer Example
You have completed 0 answers.
How to Answer
Interviewing, hiring, and onboarding is an expensive and time-consuming endeavor for any company, but the restaurant industry has an exceptionally high turnover rate compared to many industries. The interviewer wants to know that, if engaged, you will see this as a longer-term fit. Discuss your career plans, goals, and how those fit with what Hard Rock Cafe is offering. Describe your passion for this opportunity, and what you like about the company for which you are applying.
"You can see in my resume that I have strong loyalty and tenure. My career plans include growing with Hard Rock Cafe in a management based role as I prove my skills. I would be happy to find a long-term fit here."
Second Answer Example
"2-5 years from now, I would like to be supervising or managing a team of my own. I feel like I am progressing at a rate that will make this a possibility, and your training program will help to accelerate my professional growth."
6. Which of our Company Mottos is your favorite? Hard Rock was built around common principles of love, service, quality, and environmental activism. Our mottos -- Love All - Serve All; Take Time to Be Kind; and Save The Planet -- are our signature ways of living and working in the world. Which of these mottos do you connect with most? How would you incorporate them into your role at Hard Rock? Here is an answer example: "It's important to me to work for a company that values our planet as much as I do, which is one of the reasons I've been excited to apply at Hard Rock for such a long time. I would be excited to share Hard Rock's commitment to the planet with my guests." Here is an answer example: "Love All - Serve All is the way I try to live my life, so it wouldn't be an adjustment to bring that same commitment to my role here at Hard Rock."7. Choose a dessert from our menu and sell it to me. Our guests come for our delicious all-American grub but definitely stay for the dessert -- with several decadent, delicious options to choose from, they're the perfect finishing touch to a night out at Hard Rock. How would you encourage a table to enjoy a dessert after their meal? How would you sell them on a specific dessert? Here is an answer example: "In my opinion, it doesn't get better than the Spiked Coffees, especially for guests who are looking to enjoy a lighter dessert with a punch. I particularly like the Irish Kiss: the Bailey's adds the perfect kick, and the spiced brown sugar and whipped cream with chocolate syrup is to die for." Here is an answer example: "I have such a weak spot for cheesecake, and the Oreo Cheesecake here has always been my favorite. It's so rich and creamy with a generous helping of Oreos and Ghirardelli chocolate sauce -- delicious! My other recommendation is the Homemade Apple Cobbler, which tastes exactly like my grandma used to make, with thick, juicy apples, all the right spices, and topped with walnuts for the perfect crunch."8. What compensation and benefits are you looking for? We are committed to enhancing the employee life-cycle through attracting, selecting, developing, recognizing, and retaining Hard Rock's greatest asset: our employees. We ensure long-term success by representing the voice of all Hard Rockers, supporting a healthy work/life balance, encouraging and providing development, both personal and professional. What kind of compensation and benefits are you looking for in your role at Hard Rock? Here is an answer example: "Standard hourly wages plus tips is enough for me in terms of monetary compensation, but I'm even more interested in a position with a company that values its employees by providing insurance, a 401k, health and wellness programs, and training and educational assistance." Here is an answer example: "I often see that high-performing servers can feel undervalued when it comes to tip outs. In my current role, my customers' tips range from 10-15%. I'm hopeful that a role at a restaurant as large as Hard Rock will allow for a higher earning potential."9. Do you have any preferred shifts? When working in the restaurant industry, you may be asked to take a wide range of hours. Many family restaurants are open from morning to night, seven days per week. Talk to the interviewer about your availability. If you are not available on particular days, take the time to better outline your schedule with the interviewer. Here is an answer example: "I am a university student, so my preferred shifts are evenings and weekends. Once school is out in June, I can take any shift available." Here is an answer example: "My hours are wide open right now. I would be happy to take a range of shifts, and work with your needs here at Hard Rock Cafe."10. What is your favorite menu item at Hard Rock Cafe? Since our founding, we've focused on delicious American classics with a Southern twist that embraces our founder's Tennessee upbringing. Our customers may come to Hard Rock for many reasons -- our fun atmosphere, our music history, our collectibles and merchandise -- but they definitely stay for our grub. What's your favorite thing on our menu? Here is an answer example: "I have no will-power when it comes to the Twisted Mac, Chicken, & Cheese -- it's such a great comfort food with a zing. I really like how the diced red peppers add a touch of sweetness and some fresh crunch. When I'm really wanting something decadent, I opt for the BBQ pulled pork instead of the grilled chicken breast -- it's really sensational." Here is an answer example: "I'm a stickler about meat-free burgers, and the Black Bean & Quinoa Burger here is the best I've ever had. I love the southwestern flair with the guacamole and chipotle aioli -- it definitely takes the burger to the next level. Of course you can't order a burger without Hard Rock's signature fries. That's definitely the meal I would recommend if a customer was asking for my favorite thing on the menu."11. Tell me about the Pillars of the Hard Rock brand. It all started as a craving for some good American grub, a penchant for fun, a zen faith in serendipity, and a passion for rock 'n' roll. We celebrate music each and every day with a commitment to deliver authentic experiences that rock, and we bring that commitment to life with six crucial Pillars of our brand. What do you know about these brand pillars? Which of them stands out to you most? Here is an answer example: "I really respond to all of the pillars listed on your website, but memorabilia is the one that really stands out to me -- it's the main thing I was always most excited about when my family visited Hard Rock Cafes when I was growing up. I really like the way the website describes the memorabilia collection: 'the Smithsonian of rock 'n' roll.' That's how it's always felt to me, and I'm excited to share my enthusiasm and passion with my customers." Here is an answer example: "I've always really liked Hard Rock Cafe buildings themselves, and I like how you describe them as Monuments, whether they're true landmarks or recreations of important places. It would be really cool to work in a building with so much rich history -- both musical history and otherwise -- that serves as a monument to the aesthetic and values of Hard Rock."12. How would you react if your friends came in to eat and asked for a discount on their bill? The restaurant industry often falls victim to a loss of revenue due to employee dishonesty and unapproved discounts. Assure the interviewer that you are trustworthy and would not succumb to peer pressure. Here is an answer example: "My friends know me well enough to know never to ask for special treatment on the off-chance they're seated in my section while I'm working. They usually ask to be seated in another server's section because they know that I like to limit my distractions while working." Here is an answer example: "The food and beverage offered at Hard Rock Cafe is not mine to discount or give away. I would only give a discount once my manager approves. I believe that discounts should be offered when a situation needs to be repaired. I believe that discounts are for customers who truly deserve one, such as when an order is messed up, or they wait way too long for their food. I would never discount a bill without expressed permission from my boss."13. During slow times in the restaurant, what would you do to keep yourself busy? It's essential that you can keep yourself busy, even during downtime. Restaurants will almost always have ebbs and flows when it comes to the volume of dining traffic. Peak times for most restaurants will be the hours surrounding breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some of the tasks you could take on, during the slower times include:
- Ensuring glassware is clean
- Polishing silverware
- Making utensil rollups
- Offering to take inventory
- Wiping down sticky menus
- Working on your menu knowledge
- Check the bathrooms for cleanliness or potential issues
Show the interviewer that you are resourceful and motivated to work! Here is an answer example: "If we are experiencing some downtime, I will start by wiping down menus and cleaning other areas of the restaurant that may be more neglected. I will offer to help a co-worker with a task or will memorize more of the menu. It's important to me that I always keep busy on the job." Here is an answer example: "It's essential to me that I keep myself on the go and useful. If the restaurant is experiencing a slower time, I will make utensil rollups, and polish silverware. I will also do additional cleaning or ask the bartender if I can assist with cleaning glasses or cutting the drink garnishes."14. How would you encourage customers to sign up for Hard Rock Rewards? With our Hard Rock Rewards membership program, our customers can enjoy special offers, free nights at participating hotels, priority seating, and much more. Talk to the interviewer about how you would encourage your tables to become Hard Rock Rewards members. Here is an answer example: "I've been a Hard Rock Rewards member for just about a year, and I wish I had signed up sooner! I've already racked up a ton of points that I'm planning to put towards a hotel stay for a trip I'm planning overseas next year. I would let customers know about my experience with it so far and tell them that it's incredibly easy to sign up, it's free, and you start earning points so fast. It's really a no-brainer!" Here is an answer example: "I just recently found out about Hard Rock Rewards, and it sounds like a great program! I know that a lot of Hard Rock customers love to visit different locations as they travel around the country -- and around the world! -- so I would let my tables know that the rewards program makes it even easier and more fun to check out different Cafes. And who doesn't love a special offer!"15. How do you feel about the Hard Rock Cafe uniform? Though Hard Rock happily embraces the individualism of our employees, we know that it's important to have some basic guidelines set out concerning employee uniforms to ensure our brand image is maintained consistently. You'll be provided with a uniform to wear while you're at work (and feel free to make it your own!), and you can wear your own shoes. Are you comfortable committing to our uniform here? Here is an answer example: "I personally love wearing a uniform to work -- I think it makes getting ready for my shift really easy, and it's less distracting for me and for my customers. I'm definitely happy to adhere to your uniform policy here." Here is an answer example: "I am happy to comply with your dress code. I have seen the uniforms, and they look professional yet easy to work in."16. Why do you want to work for Hard Rock Cafe? Since its founding in the 1970s, Hard Rock Cafe has been a haven for fans of music, food, and great times. Whether you're down for a Legendary Burger, a Classic Tee, or the latest collectibles, there's something for everyone at Hard Rock. What draws you to working for a restaurant like Hard Rock? Here is an answer example: "I love the whole vibe at Hard Rock -- it's always been one of my favorite places to go when I'm visiting a new city. I feel like it would be easy for me to connect with my customers because we share an excitement and enthusiasm for the live music, energy, and delicious food here." Here is an answer example: "Since I am a university student, it is important to me that I join a company that will be flexible around my hours, and support my goal to finish my degree. Also, I have read a lot on your tuition reimbursement program for top performers, and it intrigued me. I look forward to joining an organization that supports its employees wholeheartedly."17. Have you ever volunteered? What do you know about the Hard Rock Heals Foundation? Since our establishment in 1971, Hard Rock has been committed to a wide variety of philanthropic causes and activities. Love All - Serve All -- that's long been our motto. Do you enjoy volunteering work? Are you interested in volunteering in your role at Hard Rock? Here is an answer example: "I was really excited to read about the Hard Rock Heals Foundation. Being in music class when I was in elementary school had such a huge, positive impact on my life, and I think it's so important for kids to be able to tap into their potential through those kinds of creative outlets. I would be thrilled to work for a company that cares so deeply about enriching youth with musical opportunities, and I'd love to volunteer with the foundation whenever I can." Here is an answer example: "I currently volunteer every Saturday at the local animal shelter. I help to organize adoption applications and also screen the applicants. It feels great to help out, and it melts my heart when we make a perfect pet-parent match."18. Tell me about a time when you led a team. What was your biggest success factor? At Hard Rock Cafe, we value leadership skills and are looking for strong leaders to join our team and lead our company into even greater success. When was the last time you led a team? What was your approach to leadership? What leadership values did you incorporate? Here is an answer example: "Just last month, I was asked to lead our day shift employees when my boss was away on sick leave. I took charge for two weeks, and the experience was quite positive! I believe the biggest success factor was that I tried to emulate her leadership style and asked for her help when I didn't know what to do. I feel this experience prepared me for a leadership role in the future, and I'm excited to take on a team lead role again." Here is an answer example: "Our company had a sales contest last month, and I was asked to be our team leader for the challenge. I enjoyed that responsibility, and we ended up winning the reward in the end because my team increased sales by the highest percentage."19. What do you know about Revolutions Per Minute? Revolutions Per Minute is our informative and irreverent content hub featuring podcasts, in-depth music analysis, reviews, artist interviews, incredible photographs, and a ton of other cool stuff for you to geek out on with us. Have you explored our Revolutions Per Minute site? What stands out to you about it? Here is an answer example: "I just recently found out about Revolutions Per Minute, and I've been obsessed ever since. I'm a huge music nerd, so as you can imagine, I've spent many hours scouring the site. There's so much amazing content! I especially enjoyed the memorabilia article about African American musical artists -- the collection of performance outfits in the article is amazing! I would definitely encourage all of my tables to check out the site." Here is an answer example: "I'm constantly searching for new places to read music and concert reviews, and Revolutions Per Minute has been one of my favorite places to visit when a new album drops or a new tour is starts up. The reviews are fair and balanced, and they've helped me find some of my new favorite musicians."20. Tell me about the last customer service skill you learned. It is essential to a hiring company that you are someone who is willing to learn new skills. Being eager to add to your professional repertoire is an excellent way to stand out from the competition. Some new skills related to customer service can range from linguistic to communication, to software capabilities. If there is a skill that you want to learn, and have not yet taken advantage of, you can mention your interest. Here is an answer example: "The last customer service skill that I learned included a course on dispute resolution management. I feel this course helped me a great deal when it comes to my confidence level, and working with disgruntled customers. I would like to take the advanced level of this course, as a follow-up." Here is an answer example: "I recently took a 'Communication for Managers' workshop and am thrilled with the outcome, and everything that I learned. Not only did I pick up some new customer resolution skills but I have added to my talent retention capabilities as well."21. How do you feel about promoting a new menu item, or upselling, during every customer interaction? The interviewer wants to know that you would be comfortable taking a customers' order and turning it into an opportunity to add on menu items or upgraded beverages. If you have a specific example of a time when you made this happen, this is an excellent addition to your reply. Be sure to mention any training that you have in sales, upselling, or a similar skill. Here is an answer example: "I have a few years of experience selling in a retail environment where upselling was very important. I am fully comfortable putting in some extra time to turn a customer order into a bigger sale. For instance, I could recommend a larger drink or an additional side dish." Here is an answer example: "I believe that each customer service interaction should be considered an opportunity to upsell or turn an order into a larger one. I am very comfortable doing so when I can stand behind the quality of the food items that I represent."22. Our merchandise is a central part of the Hard Rock model. How would you encourage customers to visit our store? It all started when Hard Rock sponsored a local sports team several decades ago -- and customers loved the branded shirts so much, they started asking for them, and our merch store was born. What kind of Hard Rock merchandise do you own? How would you encourage a customer to visit our store before they leave for the evening? Here is an answer example: "I have a vegan leather motor jacket from Hard Rock that is basically my every-day uniform: I rarely leave home without it. The store is always the first place I go when I visit a new Hard Rock location because there's always something new and exciting to see. I would encourage customers to visit the store for a special one-of-a-kind piece that will help them put the cherry on the top of their night out at Hard Rock, so they can remember it forever." Here is an answer example: "I collected pins when I was growing up, and I've still got them to this day! I have pins from all over the world, and my collection is something I'm excited to show my friends when they come over to my apartment. I think customers get excited about collectibles like these because they're little mini-monuments for their time at Hard Rock -- something physical that can help them remember the fun, energy, and time in their lives that they spent with us."23. We hold each other to high standards at Hard Rock Cafe. Do you consider yourself to be honest and trustworthy? At Hard Rock Cafe, we hold each other to high standards and treat each other with respect. We're committed to open, honest communication, mutual respect, and strong teamwork. Can you confidently say that you communicate honestly and treat your coworkers with respect at all times? Here is an answer example: "Honesty is something that's really important to me, and I always approach every interaction with a customer, coworker, or manager with respect, an open mind, and an honest response. I think it's important to balance honesty with kindness and warmth. When I make mistakes, I do my best to admit to them right away and take ownership of the problem -- I think that's an important element of being an honest, respectful worker." Here is an answer example: "One of my greatest strengths as an employee is my level of honesty and trustworthiness. I have multiple references who will attest to the fact that I am competent and honest. I have experience handling large amounts of cash and credit card transactions, without a single discrepancy."24. How do you handle a rude, picky or upset customer? Addressing customer complaints is likely to be part of your role here at Hard Rock Cafe, and the interviewer wants to hear that you can confidently talk through a customer's complaint. How would you create an authentic experience that rocks for the customer while also standing by company policy? Here is an answer example: "Every situation is different -- just like every customer is different -- so I think it's important to use my intuition and deductive skills to understand what will make the customer feel most satisfied that their complaint has been heard and addressed. If company policy allows for it, I sometimes offer really upset customers a small 'peace offering,' such as a coupon." Here is an answer example: "I have spent the past few months working in a retail environment. I no longer take it personally when a customer is picky or difficult. I will do my best to make them happy, but I fully understand that you cannot please everyone, all the time."25. Hard Rock Cafe has gained a lot of momentum using social media marketing techniques. Do you follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter? As much as we love the classics, lo-fi, and vintage pieces here at Hard Rock, we also know it's important to use the wealth of technology available to us to reach out to our customers. That's why we have such an outstanding online presence, and we hope that any potential employees will be familiar with our social media accounts. Talk to the interviewer about your experience with our social media accounts. Here is an answer example: "I follow your Instagram account religiously -- it always keeps me up to date with new dishes, drinks, collectibles, and fashion. I enjoy the cool, fresh, young vibe and the fact that you represent all of the communities where you find Hard Rock Cafes worldwide -- it makes me feel like I would be a part of something bigger if I worked here." Here is an answer example: "I know that you have a great social media presence and I do follow your Instagram account. Of course, your posts always make me hungry!"26. At Hard Rock Cafe we put a lot of pride in the cleanliness of our restaurants. How important is cleanliness to you? The interviewer would like to know that you have an interest in keeping up their high standards of cleanliness. Give examples of times when you went over and above to meet cleanliness standards in your previous role(s). Here is an answer example: "I am very concerned about cleanliness as it has everything to do with first impressions, and also the health of your customers. In my current position, I am always the first to notice anything out of place or in disorder. Rest assured, I would be proud to uphold the cleanliness standards at Hard Rock Cafe." Here is an answer example: "I appreciate that Hard Rock Cafe has such a strong focus on cleanliness. I have taken some health and safety related courses and am confident that you will be more than satisfied with my standard when it comes to cleanliness."27. Delivering excellent customer service is of utmost importance at Hard Rock Cafe. How would you describe your customer service skills? We are constantly looking for ways to deliver amplified service with our actions and attitudes here at Hard Rock, so we're looking for employees who can exemplify our commitment to our customers with their passion for hospitality, music, and having a great time. What is your personal customer service strategy? How would you adapt your strategy to the Hard Rock customer base? Here is an answer example: "I love going out to eat -- it's one of the reasons I was excited to start a career in the food services industry several years ago. I love being able to connect with my tables, make special suggestions from the menu based on what I learn about them, and create a memorable night out for them. What's special about Hard Rock is that there are so many travelers and out-of-towners who dine here, so it would be fun to make recommendations for other fun things to do in the area -- to me, that's a special kind of elevated service that guests expect when they choose Hard Rock." Here is an answer example: "As a server, and former retail sales associate, I believe in the importance of having thick skin. I come across a huge range of clients with varying needs in a day. Some are polite, and others are not. My ability to resist stress is one of the reasons why I excel in the area of customer service and dispute resolution. I can put my feelings aside and get down to the basics of what my customers need from me to be satisfied."28. What makes Hard Rock different from other restaurants? At Hard Rock Cafe, our mission has always been to create authentic experiences that rock, and we accomplish this in every aspect of our business: from our fresh, handmade American classics to our fun, energetic atmosphere of rich music history. What do you think makes Hard Rock stand apart from other restaurants? Why do you think customers choose Hard Rock when deciding where to go out to eat? Here is an answer example: "People get excited about a night out at Hard Rock because it's much more of an experience than a regular restaurant. It's a place for special occasions, nights out with friends, and celebrating the music that brings us all together. When customers choose Hard Rock as their dining destination, it's because they're looking for an authentic experience with fun, energy, music, and lots of laughter." Here is an answer example: "I believe that Hard Rock Cafe stands out above its competitors because it has an incredible reputation for quality food and strong customer service. I'd like to work for an organization that takes quality and service as seriously as you do."29. What do you know about the workplace culture at Hard Rock Cafe? Our culture is revolutionary here at Hard Rock -- we encourage you to be who you are. If you're searching for a place that has a passion for music, where you'll work with the best people and add value to the business, and where you can mark your place in music history, then look no further than Hard Rock. What do you know about our workplace culture here? What are you most looking forward to in your role at Hard Rock? Here is an answer example: "From reading employee reviews online, it's clear that Hard Rock has an incredible workplace culture. I really like the words you choose to describe the culture on your website: Passionate, Irreverent, Democratic, and Unpredictable. I'm definitely not looking for just another boring job; I'm really looking for a place where I can be myself with coworkers who are as excited about having fun at work as I am." Here is an answer example: "Your restaurants are well known for encouraging continued education opportunities and offering advanced training, compared to your competitors. I appreciate your focus on employee development and cannot wait to learn more!"30. We offer great training at Hard Rock Cafe. Which areas do you feel you need the most training? Chances are, Hard Rock Cafe is well aware they will need to train you before you are a great performer. What the interviewer would like to know is where you feel you are the weakest, and where they will need to jump in the most when it comes to your training. Talk to the interviewer about any job-related areas that you feel you may be lacking. Here is an answer example: "If I could choose an aspect of training I would like to learn more about health and food safety. My end goal is to gain a leadership position with Hard Rock Cafe so some training as a team lead would be valuable as well." Here is an answer example: "When it comes to training in the restaurant industry, I feel that I could use more training in the operation of the point of sale systems. I like to fully understand the software programs and platforms that I work with, to ensure efficiency and faster service for my tables."
Author of Hard Rock Cafe Answers and Questions
Jordan Henry is a technical and creative writer working in Chattanooga. She has worked as a career developer and freelance resume/cover letter builder for the last ten years. You can find her on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-henry-81539072/
About Our Interview Questions
Our interview questions are created by writers, almost all of which, have a long history of recruiting and interviewing candidates.
They do not necessarily have experience interviewing or working with companies, careers, or schools, in which they may write for on MockQuestions.com.
We do, however, strive to match their background and expertise with the appropriate question sets found on our website.
Our careers, companies, industries, and schools may have duplicate interview questions and answers found elsewhere on our website.
Specifically, our companies and our graduate school interviews.
For these two, we use the industry in which we believe the company most well-represents and the graduate programs, as the basis for the interview questions and answers that generate for each company or school.
The intent of MockQuestions.com is for our users to build confidence for their job interview, by using our thousands of interview questions and answers as they practice and prepare for their interview.
We believe, most of our visitors can become more likely to succeed in their job interview with hard-work and practice. We believe, the key to success is for our users to rehearse with our interview questions while using our answer examples as an idea generator for their own interview answers.
We strongly want to discourage users from memorizing our answer examples.
That is not the purpose of our website.