1. How would you handle the continually adapting and changing work environment at Google?
2. What are one or two behaviors or attitudes that are most likely to cause conflict with you at work?
3. What values and traits would you bring to to the Google team that would help promote teamwork and collaboration?
4. What resources and strategies do you have in place to handle stress on the job?
5. Working at Google, you will experience changes on a regular basis. When have you had to handle major workplace changes in the past?
6. What challenges do you anticipate in this role if hired at Google? How would you plan to meet those challenges head on?
7. What do you believe is the biggest challenge that Google faces today?
8. What is your favorite Google product?
9. Here at Google, we take privacy and confidentiality very seriously. Are you willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement if required for this role?
10. Looking at our products and services, what do you think we do better at Google than any of our competitors?
11. At Google, we take pride in our ability to stay one step ahead of our competitors. How will you contribute to this trend?
12. In your own words, describe what Google's company mission means to you.
13. Google celebrates diversity in many ways. In which ways do you celebrate those different from you?
14. If you could pick a Google Doodle of the day, what would it be?
15. What do you like to work on in your spare time?
16. If you had the ultimate power, what is one way that you would help make an impactful difference in the world?
17. How do you keep up-to-date on new trends and changes in your line of work?
18. What do you think you will like about this role with Google?
19. If you had to improve in one area as you join the Google team, what would it be?
20. Culture fit is important to us at Google. How would you describe your personality?
21. Who is the smartest person that you know and why do you consider them smart?
22. If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
23. What excites you the most about the potential to become a Googler?
24. We seek to hire highly ambitious people. Where would you like your career with Google take you?
25. In your opinion, what has been the biggest advancement in technology this past year?
26. What do you consider to be your greatest work-related accomplishment?
27. How would you rate your performance in this interview so far?
28. How do you define success in the work that you do?
29. We encourage innovation at Google. What would innovation mean to you in this role here?
30. At Google, we seek to hire natural leaders. What leadership skills and qualities would you bring to this role?
31. If hired for this role at Google, how long will it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our team?
32. Describe your communication style. How will it benefit you in this job with Google?
33. Google hosts hundreds of university outreach events to find top talent. How would you "sell" Google to a talented graduate?
34. How would you explain Google Ads to someone unfamiliar with online advertising?
35. We consider research to be the backbone of what we do at Google. Do you think it's important to conduct research before beginning a project or would you rather jump right in?