Fraser Health Authority Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Rate your problem solving skills from 1-10. How do you justify your rating?
2. Fraser Health Authority offers Medical Assistance in Dying referrals. What are your thoughts on this?
3. What part of your healthcare career brings you the most stress?
4. If you could expand your knowledge and expertise in any healthcare service area, which would you choose?
5. If Fraser Health Authority hired you today, what would you accomplish first?
6. One of Fraser Medical Authority's specialty areas is Maternal Fetal Medicine. Have you ever worked in a maternity specialty area?
7. With the ongoing changes in the healthcare services industry, how do you keep your knowledge current?
8. What type of work environment do you dislike working in?
9. In your opinion, what makes you a great problem solver?
10. Fraser Health Authority supports a healthy work/life balance for all employees. How do you balance life and work?
11. We have implemented a Fast Track Clinic as part of our emergency department. Are you familiar with emergency clinics?
12. Why do you think you will be successful in this role with Fraser Health Authority?
13. Fraser Health Authority sponsors a Healthy Weights Program. Have you ever participated in a weight loss program either as a patient or healthcare provider? If so, what are your thoughts on these programs?
14. Fraser Health Authority was initially looking for someone with 5 years' experience in a similar role. Considering you have just 2 years' experience, would you be willing to accept this position at a lower salary?
15. What is your greatest strength as a healthcare professional?
16. What skill would you like to improve and why?
17. After everything we have discussed in the interview, do you have any questions for me?
18. Are you available to work nights, weekends, and holidays when needed?
19. It is often said that a career in healthcare is a 'thankless job'. How can we keep you motivated and engaged, even on the days when you feel your work goes unnoticed?
20. At Fraser Health Authority we seek to hire individuals who display a keen interest in the healthcare arena. Would you consider yourself dedicated to a career in healthcare services?
21. In the healthcare services industry there are many emotions in a day. Have your emotions ever been in the way of your productivity?
22. Fraser Health Authority's iConnect Health Center offers education and exercise classes to help patients manage chronic conditions. Have you worked more with chronic or acute illnesses?
23. At Fraser Health Authority we take pride in our great relationships with clients, vendors, coworkers, and patients. Do you consider yourself to be a strong relationship builder?
24. Fraser Health Authority offers older adult substance use services. Can you think of why it may be beneficial to offer this service to a target group such as older adults?
25. In order to work for Fraser Health Authority, you must be able to pass a full criminal background check. Do you consent to a full background check?
26. Healthcare service companies require strong organizational skills and attention to detail. How do you ensure that your work is properly organized, and highly accurate?
27. If you could expand your knowledge and expertise in any area of healthcare services, which would you choose?
28. Fraser Health Authority has an adolescent day treatment program that provides services to youth who are experiencing severe psychiatric difficulties. Have you ever worked with youth with mental health disorders?
29. We sponsor a Child Injury Prevention Program that is available to parents and guardians of children 6 years of age and younger. Are you familiar with our children's programs and what experience do you have working with children?
30. At Fraser Health Authority we seek to hire individuals who have ambitions of growing their career. Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
31. Fraser Health Authority seeks to hire those with strong problem solving skills. When were you able to successfully resolve a problem in the workplace?
32. We have partnered with Creekside Withdrawal Management Detox Service. Do you have any experience personally or professionally with drug detox programs?
33. How would you describe your personality?
34. Fraser Health Authority has a diverse workforce. When have you worked amongst a diverse group of people?
35. Do you prefer to work in a team based position or individually?