Facebook Technical Program Manager Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. At Facebook, we offer our employees the ability to enjoy flexibility in their work environment. Please describe your experience managing projects or programs in remote, hybrid, and flexible settings.
2. What is your upward communication style?
3. Please describe your experience managing complex integration projects or programs.
4. What excites you about working as a technical program manager at Facebook?
5. What is your preferred development methodology?
6. Describe your experience managing global initiatives.
7. What level of engineering experience do you have?
8. Describe your experience with managing system analysis and design initiatives.
9. Describe your experience managing technology programs and leading cross-functional teams.
10. High-performance teams that respect and take care of each other are part of the culture of Facebook. What skills and/or personality attributes would you leverage to foster this type of team environment?
11. What do you think it means to 'bring your full self to work'?
12. What is the concept of scalability in a technical setting?
13. What is Facebook Marketplace and how is it used?
14. How would you define the relationship between a vision, goals, and strategy?
15. What are some of the characteristics of maturity within a technology engineering team?
16. Describe a method for performing an impact assessment.
17. Compare the functions of product management and program management.
18. What are the main components of a program-level technology roadmap?
19. What is your leadership style?
20. Describe a time when Facebook negatively affected you personally.
21. How would you measure the success of the programs you are responsible for at Facebook?
22. We move fast at Facebook. How would you support that aspect of our culture as a program manager?
23. Describe a time when you had a direct and difficult conversation at work.
24. How do you handle dependencies across the teams you manage within your program?
25. How do you know when an individual team member is successful?
26. Describe a time when Facebook had a positive influence on your life.
27. Imagine you are responsible for the development of a retail website. Please provide an example of a business requirement, a functional requirement, and a technical requirement.
28. Describe a time when you identified and implemented an internal process improvement.
29. How would you ensure collaboration across the various engineering teams within your program of work?
30. At Facebook, part of our mission is to help others nurture connections. How would you develop healthy connections with your stakeholders?
31. At Facebook, part of our mission is to uplift the world through safe and inclusive communities. How would you contribute to the development of a safe and inclusive community within the teams you work with?
32. Describe a time when you identified a new product, project, or program.