Facebook Program Manager Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. What type of pace do you try to set for yourself and the teams you work with?
2. What do you enjoy the most about working as a program manager?
3. What strategic analysis approaches do you have experience facilitating?
4. Describe your executive or senior management presentation experience.
5. We offer employees flexible work environment options. What would an ideal working environment look like for you as a program manager?
6. What level of leadership or oversight do you typically provide during a vendor implementation?
7. Do you have experience as a direct manager for program or project managers?
8. What types of meetings do you have experience facilitating as a program manager?
9. What is a contingent workforce, and what level of experience do you have working with resources under the various contingent models?
10. What is your comfort level with international travel?
11. Describe your experience leading enterprise operations initiatives.
12. What project management tools have you used in the past?
13. How many projects do you typically have in flight at once?
14. Do you have experience leading technology development projects? If so, can you describe the types of projects and the functions you performed.
15. What is your upward communication style?
16. What qualities of a company's culture would be a red flag for you?
17. What qualities of a company's culture do you appreciate the most?
18. How do you foster teamwork and collaboration in a remote setting?
19. What type of leader do you aspire to be?
20. At Facebook, part of our mission is to uplift the world through safe and inclusive communities. How would you contribute to the development of a safe and inclusive community within the teams you work with?
21. What does a successful mentoring relationship look like?
22. Describe a time when you had to convince a customer that their desired solution was not in their best interest.
23. Describe a time when you implemented a solution that was scaled and customized to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders within a business.
24. Describe a time when you were required to pivot on the fly.
25. If I were to ask one of your current co-workers to describe you in three words, what would they say?
26. At Facebook, part of our mission is to help others nurture connections. How would you develop healthy connections with your stakeholders?
27. How do you measure the success of the programs you are responsible for?
28. Describe a time when the data-driven analysis you performed informed an impactful decision.
29. Facebook program managers are "go-to" individuals who bridge groups together. What steps would you take to establish yourself in that role?
30. At Facebook, we ask that our program managers develop domain expertise. Please describe your process for obtaining the domain specific knowledge required for the role.
31. How can you help to facilitate "executive synthesis" as a program manager at Facebook?
32. How would you add value within your first sixty days after being hired for the program manager role at Facebook?