Estee Lauder Companies Interview Questions Go Back
1. What are your career aspirations beyond this job with Estee Lauder Companies?
2. If you were the successful candidate, how much notice would you require to give your current employer before beginning with Estee Lauder Companies?
3. Teamwork is important to us at Estee Lauder Companies. Why do you consider yourself a team player?
4. Are you applying for any other jobs?
5. How do you feel about Estee Lauder Companies' performance incentives?
6. We pride ourselves at Estee Lauder Companies on being competitive in the employee marketplace. Tell me a little about your salary and benefits expectations.
7. At Estee Lauder Companies, we want to make sure we are the right fit for our employees. Describe to me your ideal employer.
8. Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
9. Judging by your resume, you appear to be overqualified for this position. What would keep you at the Estee Lauder Companies, if you were offered the position?
10. How would your current or former supervisor describe your work ethic?
11. Outside of work, what type of creative activities do you like to pursue?
12. Estee Lauder Companies is a global corporation with brands and employees all over the world. What is your experience working with a diverse group of people?
13. How would you handle a situation where your Estee Lauder Companies supervisor did not properly communicate information to you?
14. At Estee Lauder Companies we put a lot of effort into our branding. In your opinion, how do we stand out from our competitors?
15. At Aveda, we pride ourselves on being nimble and able to adapt to changes within a complex business environment. Tell me about a time when you have had to shift your priorities in response to sudden changes.
16. At Estee Lauder Companies, we pride ourselves on being resourceful. When have you been able to resolve a problem in your workplace?
17. Tell me about your most recent visit to an Estee Lauder Companies store. What was your experience like?
18. We put great effort into being the best in our industry. In your opinion, what can Estee Lauder Companies do to remain competitive?
19. At Estee Lauder Companies we have an important dress code for all employees. How does this fit with your personal style?
20. The hours at Estee Lauder Companies can include evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime. Do you have a flexible schedule?
21. At Estee Lauder Companies we always want our customers to feel valued and welcome. If a customer broke a product in-store before purchasing it, what would you do?
22. At Estee Lauder Companies we prefer to hire those with formal training in beauty, makeup, or other related fields. Walk me through your relative training.
23. Name your favourite Estee Lauder Companies product and why it's your favorite.
24. At Estee Lauder Companies we seek to hire those who have a true passion for the beauty industry. How do you stay up to date on industry trends?
25. The beauty industry is very competitive. Why do you want to work for Estee Lauder Companies?
26. We take customer service very seriously at Estee Lauder Companies. If a customer wanted to return a makeup product that had been significantly used, what would you do?