Edward Jones HireVue Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Talk to us about your proudest achievement.
2. Do you have any questions for Edward Jones' hiring team?
3. Talk about a time when you succeeded despite being under intense pressure.
4. Talk about a time when you needed to adapt to a significant change.
5. Talk about the most difficult decision you have had to make recently.
6. Talk about a time when you showed initiative at work.
7. Talk about a time when you used logic and common sense to solve a problem at work.
8. Talk about a time when you received critical feedback from a leader or peer.
9. Talk about a time when you successfully contributed to a team goal.
10. Tell us about a time when you disagreed with a coworker.
11. Tell us about a time when you failed.
12. Talk about your short-term career goals.
13. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
14. Tell us about your long-term career plans.
15. What is your greatest weakness?
16. Why should Edward Jones hire you?
17. Why did you apply to work for Edward Jones?
18. Tell us about your ideal work environment.
19. How would your most recent leader describe you?
20. What are your greatest strengths, and how will they be a fit for Edward Jones?
21. Describe your work ethic.
22. Are you applying to work for any Edward Jones competitors?
23. What makes Edward Jones different from others in this industry?
24. Tell us about yourself.
25. Walk us through your education.
26. Describe your leadership skills.
27. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
28. What are your salary expectations?
29. When facing a difficult situation, how do you react?
30. How would you react if you knew a team member was being dishonest?