Eastern Airways (UK) Limited Interview Questions Go Back
1. How does this position fit into your career goals?
2. Which aspect of this role do you feel you need the most training?
3. Who do you admire most in the airline industry?
4. Do you have any limitations preventing you from flying, or doing this job safely?
5. How do you feel about working holidays and weekends?
6. What experience do you have using team-based messaging applications?
7. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
8. Think about a difficult boss, professor or coworker. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
9. What are your salary expectations?
10. Tell me about a time when communication became an issue when working on a team.
11. What work situations excite and motivate you?
12. Personality fit is important to us at Eastern Airways. How would you describe your personality?
13. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
14. How do you get along with others at work?
15. If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
16. At Eastern Airways, exceptional customer service is our priority. How will you ensure that our service standards are continually met?
17. When have you had to shift your priorities in response to sudden changes?
18. The airline industry is full of unexpected scenarios. When have you faced an unexpected difficulty?
19. What do you hope to gain most from your time with Eastern Airways?
20. List the top 3 skills that will make you an ideal team member at Eastern Airways.
21. As a Flight Attendant, you are responsible for ensuring that the safety of all passengers is a priority. What would you do if you felt there was a safety threat?
22. All employees of Eastern Airways are expected to wear a uniform to work. Are you comfortable with this policy?
23. Why are you the best choice for Eastern Airways?
24. Employees of Eastern Airways are expected to be reliable, on time, and accessible when on shift. Do you consider yourself to be a dedicated employee?
25. Aside from your experience working in the airline industry, do you have experience in other customer service based roles?
26. In order to work for Eastern Airways you are required to pass a criminal record check. Are you comfortable accommodating this?
27. As a Flight Attendant you will be asked to work a wide range of hours and a lot of overtime. Are you able to accommodate the unpredictable schedule associated with being a Flight Attendant?
28. Have you received training on how to handle an in-flight emergency?
29. Do you have any formal training in First Aid or CPR?
30. Tell me about any airline related training that you have been through.