How many tables are you able to manage at one time?
Click To View Answers
How to Answer
Second Answer Example
You have completed 0 answers.
How to Answer
Depending on the size of the restaurant, you may handle anywhere from 4 to 8 tables, an average of 16-32 guests. If you have previous restaurant experience, discuss the average amount of tables or people that you are accustomed to serving at one time. If you do not have any restaurant experience, you can ask the interviewer questions regarding how they train and prepare their new servers to handle peak volumes.
"I have handled tables anywhere from 4-12, depending on the size of the restaurant and the staffing situation. Could you share with me the average section size at Dennys?"
Second Answer Example
"I can commit to excellent customer service, and efficiency, up to approximately 30 guests. In my current role, that is around 6-8 tables. How large are the sections that you assign to your servers?"
It's always a great idea to have questions ready for the interviewer. Review the company website and other online resources to ensure the queries you have are not mundane, or redundant. The last thing an interviewer wants to hear is a list of items you could have found the answers for from merely watching a video on their company site!
Here are some sample questions:
- When would you like to have this position filled?
- How long has this role been vacant?
- Is this a replacement search or a newly created role?
- What is your favorite part about working here?
- What is the company's primary goal for this position in the next 12 months?
- Is there anything from my background and experience that I can clarify for you?
- What do you see as the most significant change in this industry over the past three years?
- Is there any reason why you would not hire me?
"Thank you for asking - I do have a few questions. What does your training schedule look like, should I be the successful candidate? Also, when are you hoping to make a decision?"
Second Answer Example
"I would like to ask if there is anything in my background on which you need clarification? Also, after discussing everything today, is there any particular reason why I would not be the best fit for this shift manager role?"
How would you encourage a customer to join the Denny's Rewards Program?
Click To View Answers
How to Answer
Second Answer Example
You have completed 0 answers.
How to Answer
The Denny's Rewards Program is just one way that we encourage our guests to join us again and again -- Rewards members enjoy discounts, special promotions, and more. Talk to the interviewer about how you would encourage your guests to sign up.
"The Denny's Rewards Program is really a no-brainer -- with no fees and easy sign-up on any mobile device. What Denny's-lover wouldn't want to stay in the loop about new menu items, special deals, and exclusive promotions? Plus, you get 20% off your next meal just for signing up."
Second Answer Example
"I'm always looking for a good deal, especially at my birthday, and the Denny's Rewards Program is a total must! Members get a birthday gift each year, which makes the day that much merrier. I would encourage my guests to join just to make their birthday a little more celebratory."
Denny's likes to hire individuals who want to grow with us. Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years?
Click To View Answers
How to Answer
Second Answer Example
You have completed 0 answers.
How to Answer
At Denny's, we're Hungry To Win -- that's one of our foundational values. We're constantly looking ahead, and we're looking for employees who have plans and dreams for their career futures. Talk to the interviewer about your personal career goals and how this position at Denny's can help you achieve those goals.
"My big dream is to open my own diner someday, and I know I have a lot to learn in order to make that dream a reality! In 5 years, I really hope to have worked my way up into some kind of management or leadership position in any area of the restaurant so that I can gain all of the experience and skills necessary to understand the tasks ahead of me that will help me meet my goals. I'm excited and ready to put in the hard work here at Denny's so that I can learn all I can!"
Second Answer Example
"2-5 years from now, I would like to be supervising or managing a team of my own. I feel like I am progressing at a rate that will make this a possibility, and your training program will help to accelerate my professional growth."
6. This position requires you to work around children. Will you agree to a full criminal background check? Pre-employment background checks are very reasonable requests in the family restaurant industry. A responsible employer will take the time to properly vet you for a role where you are working around children. Assure the interviewer that you can pass a criminal record check. If you have a criminal record, this is the time to disclose it. Here is an answer example: "I am happy to participate in a full criminal background check. I have a clean record." Here is an answer example: "If you do have a mark on your record: "I will disclose to you that I received a DUI in 2014 but do not have any other marks on my criminal record."7. Choose a dessert from our menu and sell it to me. Our customers come in for our delicious, mouth-watering Slams, burgers, and diner classics, but they definitely stay for our decadent desserts. Which of our desserts is your favorite? How would you encourage a guest to complete their meal with a dessert? Here is an answer example: "The Pumpkin Pie Milkshake has totally ruined me for every other dessert -- it's so delicious! Even if I'm totally stuffed at the end of my meal, it's hard to pass up a milkshake to go. At this time of the year, everybody's looking to fill their appetite for pumpkin-spiced everything, and this milkshake definitely delivers some powerful autumnal flavors! The drizzle of salted caramel on top really sends it over the top for me!" Here is an answer example: "I'm obsessed with the Caramel Apple Pie Crisp -- I've been known to stop by Denny's on my way home from work just to grab this to go! You can tell that the vanilla ice cream is homemade and fresh, and the apples are perfectly crisp, flavorful, and delicious. The powdered sugar on top is the perfect finish."8. How much money do you think this role should pay? This question is a less abrupt way for an interviewer to ask about your earning expectations. There can be a wide range of earnings among employees in the family restaurant industry; perhaps because of minimum wage expectations differing between regions, but also because some people are excellent at tipping, while other guests may not tip at all. On the odd occasion, a restaurant may also have a no-tipping policy in place. When asked about your earnings, you can give an example of what you are currently earning, or provide a minimum baseline of what you would accept. Here is an answer example: "I am currently paid $11.10 per hour plus tips, earning an average of $19 per hour. This amount is okay for me; however, I am looking for a role with greater earning potential - whether that be more shifts, a higher hourly rate, or both." Here is an answer example: "I often see that high-performing servers can feel undervalued when it comes to tip outs. In my current role, my customers' tips range from 10-15%. I am seeking a role in a family restaurant with an elevated ambiance and customer base, that will allow for a higher earning potential."9. Do you have any preferred shifts? When working in the restaurant industry, you may be asked to take a wide range of hours. Many family restaurants are open from morning to night, seven days per week. Talk to the interviewer about your availability. If you are not available on particular days, take the time to better outline your schedule with the interviewer. Here is an answer example: "I am a university student, so my preferred shifts are evenings and weekends. Once school is out in June, I can take any shift available." Here is an answer example: "My hours are wide open right now. I would be happy to take a range of shifts, and work with your needs here at Dennys."10. What is your favorite menu item at Denny's? It's important that our servers are familiar with our menu and can make recommendations to our customers based on their tastes and what they're in the mood for. Show the interviewer that you have a genuine enthusiasm for the food we serve by talking about your favorite menu items here at Denny's. Here is an answer example: "I'm a breakfast-for-every-meal kind of girl, so it's hard for me to pass up the opportunity to enjoy some of Denny's pancakes! Tres Leches is one of my all-time favorites, so when Denny's added Tres Leches pancakes to the menu, it immediately became my go-to meal. The spicy cinnamon mixes perfectly with the warm cream sauce -- it's so decadent that I should feel guilty, but I don't! They pair perfectly with Denny's salty hashbrowns and sausage links." Here is an answer example: "I'm a firm believer that you shouldn't have to sacrifice flavor and quality when you're trying to eat healthier, so that's why the Fit Fare Loaded Veggie Omelet is my go-to detox meal when I've been overindulging or just need something light It's so packed full of delicious, fresh vegetables, and it's easy to make the meal gluten-free by opting for the grain-free English muffin on the side. I'm always so impressed with how fresh and flavorful the veggies and mixed fruit are -- and at under 550 calories, it's the perfect guilt-free meal!"11. How would you respond to a customer who wanted to send their food back? At Denny's, we put our Guests First -- it's one of our foundational principles. We treat our guests as more than just customers or consumers; we invite them into our home with open arms. They're the reason we're in business, and we put them first in everything we do, especially in situations where they are unhappy with their meal and request to send their food back. Talk to the interviewer about how you would respond to a guest who was unhappy with their meal. Here is an answer example: "My guests' satisfaction is always my top priority, and if a guest is unhappy with any element of their meal, I definitely want to know about it! I always try to get as much information as possible from the guest about what was unsatisfactory so that the kitchen really understands what the customer wants and so that I can better know how to serve them. If the meal is really terrible in some way -- burned, undercooked, cold, or inedible -- I make sure to check with my manager to see if I can offer the guest a coupon, discount, or free meal." Here is an answer example: "I come from the school of thought that the guest is always right. This philosophy means that no matter how far into their meal they are - they can send it back. Now, with that said, if the person is a repeat offender I may approach the situation differently. Do you have a policy in place for this type of situation?"12. How would you react if your friends came in to eat and asked for a discount on their bill? The restaurant industry often falls victim to a loss of revenue due to employee dishonesty and unapproved discounts. Assure the interviewer that you are trustworthy and would not succumb to peer pressure. Here is an answer example: "My friends are dedicated Denny's customers, so I'm sure they'll be in to the restaurant while I'm working from time to time, but they know better than to ask me for preferential treatment. They usually ask to be seated in another server's section because they know I like to limit my distractions while I'm working." Here is an answer example: "Friends who expect to come into my work and receive a discount are probably not great friends! I understand that there are rules and expectations surrounding discounted items. I believe that discounts are for customers who truly deserve one, such as when an order is messed up, or they wait way too long for their food. I would never discount a bill without expressed permission from my boss."13. During slow times in the restaurant, what would you do to keep yourself busy? It's essential that you can keep yourself busy, even during downtime. Restaurants will almost always have ebbs and flows when it comes to the volume of dining traffic. Peak times for most restaurants will be the hours surrounding breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some of the tasks you could take on, during the slower times include:
- Ensuring glassware is clean
- Polishing silverware
- Making utensil rollups
- Offering to take inventory
- Wiping down sticky menus
- Working on your menu knowledge
- Check the bathrooms for cleanliness or potential issues
Show the interviewer that you are resourceful and motivated to work! Here is an answer example: "If we are experiencing some downtime, I will start by wiping down menus and cleaning other areas of the restaurant that may be more neglected. I will offer to help a co-worker with a task or will memorize more of the menu. It's important to me that I always keep busy on the job." Here is an answer example: "It's essential to me that I keep myself on the go and useful. If the restaurant is experiencing a slower time, I will make utensil rollups, and polish silverware. I will also do additional cleaning or ask the bartender if I can assist with cleaning glasses or cutting the drink garnishes."14. How often should you ask a guest if they have a food allergy? You will learn a lot about managing potential food allergies in your training with Denny's; however, the interviewer would like to see that you have enough common sense to know that asking about food allergies is a critical step when it comes to responsible food service. Show the interviewer that you understand this to be important. Here is an answer example: "I have been trained to ask about food allergies or sensitivities when I seat a table and take their drink order. Then, I again ask about food allergies and sensitivities when they order their food. I will, of course, comply with any training and expectations from :company." Here is an answer example: "Although I have not received any food training, I assume it's important to ask each guest at least once if they have food allergies or intolerance. Is this correct? I look forward to receiving further training from Denny's."15. How do you feel about the Denny's uniform? At Denny's, you'll be required to adhere to our uniform: a Denny's-branded shirt, black pants, and black shoes. Are you comfortable committing to our uniform policy here? Here is an answer example: "I am happy to comply this policy! I actually enjoy wearing uniforms to work as it makes it easier to get ready for a shift and limits unnecessary distractions. I have seen the uniforms, and they look professional yet easy to work in. Will I be expected to purchase my uniform, or will it be provided to me?" Here is an answer example: "I have worn a uniform in my previous roles and am certainly willing to comply with your dress code requirements. Is the uniform provided to me, or will I be asked to purchase it?"16. Why do you want to work for Denny's? At Denny's, we're committed to making things better: using better ingredients, better practices, and serving a better meal than ever before. We think Denny's is a pretty special place to work. Talk to the interviewer about what you know about Denny's and what makes you most excited about the possibility of joining our team. Here is an answer example: "Going to Denny's on Sunday morning was a tradition in my family growing up -- it makes me feel nostalgic and comfortable. I think that a lot of customers come to Denny's for the same reason: nostalgia for simpler times, great food, and a comfortable ambiance. I would love to make my guests feel as comfortable and happy as I did during visits to Denny's while I was growing up." Here is an answer example: "Since I am a university student, it is important to me that I join a company that will be flexible around my hours, and support my goal to finish my degree. Also, I have read a lot on your tuition reimbursement program for top performers, and it intrigued me. I look forward to joining an organization that supports its employees wholeheartedly."17. Have you ever volunteered? Denny's is hungry to serve the communities where we do business. As a neighborhood diner, we're committed to giving back to local communities, and we're always excited to find passionate candidates with a heart for volunteering and service to join our team. What do you know about Denny's community involvement? Would you like to be involved in volunteering or service opportunities during your time at Denny's? Here is an answer example: "I love that Denny's is involved with No Kid Hungry -- that's such an important program, and I know it makes a huge impact on childhood hunger throughout the country. I've just moved to the area, so I haven't yet gotten involved in any local organizations to volunteer with. I would be really excited and grateful to become more involved in my community while I work here!" Here is an answer example: "I currently volunteer every Saturday at the local animal shelter. I help to organize adoption applications and also screen the applicants. It feels great to help out, and it melts my heart when we make a perfect pet-parent match."18. Are you interested in leadership opportunities at Denny's? Here at Denny's, we're Hungry To Win -- it's one of our guiding principles -- and we're looking for potential future leaders to join our team. We've invested a lot in training and leadership development so that we can retain, develop, and help the top talent achieve their career goals with us. Are you interested in pursuing any of our leadership opportunities? Here is an answer example: "I've spent a lot of time learning about your Women's Leadership Group, and I'm really excited about everything I've read -- it's one of the main reasons I'm pursuing a position here to begin with. I love that the group is organized by women in the company who are seeking out and supporting other women at Denny's -- that's so powerful and inspiring, and I would love to be involved in that organization in any way." Here is an answer example: "I'm looking to lay the foundation for a career with the next restaurant I work for, so I'm definitely interested in pursuing leadership opportunities as you feel I'm ready to take on more responsibilities. I've been in unofficial leadership positions in the past, and I think that I'll soon be ready to move into a more formal leadership role."19. Referring to the job description, what will be your least favorite part of this job? This question is an opportunity for you to discuss a little more in depth about how you might handle some of the challenging aspects of the role. All jobs can have frustrating moments. To show you have some knowledge of the difficulties you may encounter, share one hesitation you may have, related to the job posting or job description. If this is your first time in the workforce, you might not know all of the different problems to anticipate in the restaurant industry. If you're not sure, ask. Here is an answer example: "I believe that working on satisfying unhappy customers will be the most challenging aspect of this role. My experience in customer service has helped me understand how to listen, empathize and deal with conflict. I feel confident I can do the same in this role." Here is an answer example: "I would never want to enter into a job thinking that there are things I would dislike. However, as a realist - I understand that there may be situations that I don't particularly enjoy. If I had to choose a particular part of the role that I may dislike it would probably be the customer dispute resolution. I am confident in my abilities with dispute resolution, but I don't particularly love it."20. Tell me about the last customer service skill you learned. It is essential to a hiring company that you are someone who is willing to learn new skills. Being eager to add to your professional repertoire is an excellent way to stand out from the competition. Some new skills related to customer service can range from linguistic to communication, to software capabilities. If there is a skill that you want to learn, and have not yet taken advantage of, you can mention your interest. Here is an answer example: "The last customer service skill that I learned included a course on dispute resolution management. I feel this course helped me a great deal when it comes to my confidence level, and working with disgruntled customers. I would like to take the advanced level of this course, as a follow-up." Here is an answer example: "I recently took a 'Communication for Managers' workshop and am thrilled with the outcome, and everything that I learned. Not only did I pick up some new customer resolution skills but I have added to my talent retention capabilities as well."21. What do you know about Denny's Guiding Principles? Our Guiding Principles affect the way that we treat every customer and team member who walks through our doors, and they're part of what makes Denny's such a special place to eat and to work. Have you read about our Guiding Principles? Which of these principles do you most identify with? Here is an answer example: "I really like that Denny's includes Hunger To Win as one of their guiding principles. It shows that you're really focused on making Denny's innovative, open, and focused on teamwork that helps us achieve our goals. I can be a competitive person, so I definitely identify with a drive to win and succeed, but it's so important to balance that ambition with kindness, teamwork, and respect -- and that's exactly what I've heard about the culture here." Here is an answer example: "The thing that really sets Denny's apart in my mind is that they are a classic American diner with all of the comfort food and great atmosphere that you look for when you visit a diner. I like that Proud Of Our Heritage is a guiding principle and that the foundation set when Denny's first opened its doors is now guiding the decisions that leadership makes today."22. What does our policy of Guests First mean to you? At Denny's, one of our Guiding Principles is Guests First. Our customers are at the center of everything we do here, and it's important that our team members extend a spirit of hospitality and genuine service to every guest they serve. What does it mean to you to put guests first? How would you incorporate this principle into your personal customer service strategy? Here is an answer example: "For starters, I appreciate that Denny's uses the term 'guests' instead of just customers or consumers. As a server, I like to imagine that I'm welcoming every customer to my table just as I would at home. That means I put my guests first even before they arrive by keeping every table clean and orderly, being prepared to serve with a friendly smile and positive attitude, and am in the right frame of mind to treat every person with respect and care." Here is an answer example: "To me, putting guests first means keeping a positive, friendly attitude even if the same respect is not being shown to me. I've been working in restaurants for several years now, and I know that not every table is going to be friendly, considerate, or positive toward me. I've learned that this is okay -- my guests are here to relax and not worry about anything, so I make sure that every guest receives the same level of positivity, kindness, and service, no matter what kind of mood they're in when they arrive. If I can make even a small positive impact on someone's day, I'll call that day a success."23. In this role, you will be responsible for cash transactions. Do you consider yourself a trustworthy and honest person? In the restaurant industry, you could be completing dozens of transactions per day, many of them being cash exchanges. Can you be trusted with money when it comes to counting correctly, giving the right change, or making bank deposits after your shift? Draw on the strength of your references and assure the interviewer that you are a trustworthy and honest employee. Here is an answer example: "One of my greatest strengths as an employee is my level of honesty and trustworthiness. I have multiple references who will attest to the fact that I am competent and honest. I have experience handling large amounts of cash and credit card transactions, without a single discrepancy." Here is an answer example: "I see myself and trustworthy and always honest. My integrity has never been in question, and my most recent manager will be happy to give you a solid reference regarding my reliability and transparent approach in the workplace; whether that be with a high volume of cash transactions or a large bank deposit at the end of the day."24. What do you know about our commitments to responsible and clean food? At Denny's, we know how important it is to adapt and transform our business as more information becomes available about responsible sourcing, environmentally-friendly ingredients, and animal welfare. That's why we've made commitments to operate more ethically over the coming years. Have you read up on any of these commitments? How do you feel about our responsible and clean food policies? How would you discuss these commitments with your tables? Here is an answer example: "The environment and animal welfare are two things that I'm extremely passionate about, and I'm really pleased that Denny's has made so many commitments to operating in a more ethical, environmentally-conscious way. It's really wonderful to know that Denny's has been recognized by PETA for their humane treatment of animals, and I would be really excited to share that information with my guests. The more people who are aware of the great impact of responsible sourcing and animal welfare, the better the world can be!" Here is an answer example: "I was really excited to learn that Denny's is committed to sourcing 100% cage-free eggs and sustainable sources of chocolate by 2026. It's impressive that a company as large as Denny's is taking such a positive stand for humane and responsible business practices, even though I'm sure it may not be cost-effective in the short-term. I think that's information that customers would be really excited by."25. Denny's has gained a lot of momentum using social media marketing techniques. Do you follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter? With over 287,000 followers, there's no doubt that our Instagram presence is one of the greatest opportunities for us to interact with our customers. Do you follow us on social media? How would you encourage your guests to follow one of our social media accounts? Here is an answer example: "I love the Denny's Instagram account -- it's so wonderfully weird and quirky! The posts always make me laugh and make me hungry at the same time. I would definitely encourage my tables to check out your Instagram and Twitter accounts if they need a good laugh and want to keep up with all of the fun going on at Denny's." Here is an answer example: "I know that you have a great social media presence and I do follow your Instagram account. Of course, your posts always make me hungry!"26. What do you know about The Denny's Way? To consistently operate great restaurants, here at Denny's we've defined six key areas of focus to ensure that more guests enjoy a meal with us tomorrow than they did yesterday. We call it The Denny's Way. What do you know about The Denny's Way? Which of these six areas stand out to you most? Here is an answer example: "I like that The Denny's Way balances soft and hard skills -- that it's just important to be hospitable and work together as a team as it is to be efficient and results-driven. I appreciate that both areas are so important here. I've worked at restaurants in the past that had us focus so much on efficiency and sales that we had to sacrifice hospitality and teamwork, and those are not pleasant places to work. I'm excited to learn more about The Denny's Way and join a team that truly works together." Here is an answer example: "I really identify with the first area in The Denny's Way: passion for culinary. I've always loved being in the kitchen and trying new recipes, flavor combinations, and techniques. As a server, I love to talk to my guests about exciting new menu items, seasonal varieties, and the ways we prepare our food to ensure that every bite is delicious. The meals at Denny's may be simple and straightforward, but that makes it all the more important that the ingredients are fresh, high-quality, and delicious."27. At Denny's, we have a policy of Embracing Openness as a central part of our customer service. How would you embrace openness as a server with us? At Denny's, we Embrace Openness -- it's one of our guiding principles. But we go beyond just staying open 24/7, 365 days of the year. It means being open and hospitable to every customer, every appetite, and every budget. Being open-minded and open-hearted is foundational to our customer service policy here at Denny's, and we expect our employees to make our guests' meals and their time here as perfect as possible. Talk to the interviewer about your personal customer service strategy and how you would incorporate this spirit of openness into your service. Here is an answer example: "Being open-hearted is how I try to approach every interaction I have with my guests, my coworkers, and my managers. I think it's important to make every guest feel welcomed, seen as an individual, and comfortable to stay for as long as they like. Everything I do as a server is about making my guests feel like exactly that -- my guest. I try to serve each table the way I would serve dinner for my friends or family gathered around my own table at home." Here is an answer example: "Your customer service standards are one of the reasons I was so attracted to your company. I am highly trained in hospitality and am a very attentive individual. I would describe my customer service skills as genuine, friendly, and always a step ahead. When you call my references, they will attest to my great customer service skills."28. The family restaurant industry is highly competitive. What do you think makes Denny's stand out? Denny's is America's diner. For over 60 years, our guests have come to our diners to sit back, relax, and enjoy delicious, hearty meals 24/7, every day of the year. With so many options available to enjoy a meal out, why do you think customers continue to choose Denny's? What makes Denny's stand out, in your opinion? Here is an answer example: "Denny's has such an amazing reputation for quality food and service, but even more than that, people choose Denny's because it feels like going home. For comfort food in a great environment with friendly service, nothing beats Denny's. I would love to work for a company that's been bringing so much joy to so many families for such a long time." Here is an answer example: "I think people choose Denny's because it's truly America's diner -- it has a small-town, homey feel combined with the strength and staying power of a large company, and you just can't get that balance from any other restaurant. When I go to Denny's, it's because I want to feel comfortable, enjoy great food that makes me feel nostalgic for my childhood, and have a nice time out with my friends or family."29. What do you know about the workplace culture at Denny's? We're a family diner, and we're proud of everything that means: a simple, neighborhood ambiance, great food, and excellent service. Our employees are part of our family, and we love to feed our guests great food and feed our employees meaningful work that makes them feel fulfilled. What do you know about the culture at Denny's? Here is an answer example: "I've been working in the restaurant industry for almost five years now, and I've worked at several establishments that don't treat their employees with respect or kindness. I'm really looking for a company that I can grow with for many years to come, so I'm looking for a culture that feels conducive to learning new skills, coworkers who genuinely care about one another, and managers whose leadership I really respect and feel excited about. Those are all things I've heard about the environment here at Denny's, which is why I'm so excited about the possibility of joining the team here." Here is an answer example: "Your restaurants are well known for encouraging continued education opportunities and offering advanced training, compared to your competitors. I appreciate your focus on employee development and cannot wait to learn more!"30. We offer great training at Denny's. Which areas do you feel you need the most training? Chances are, Dennys is well aware they will need to train you before you are a great performer. What the interviewer would like to know is where you feel you are the weakest, and where they will need to jump in the most when it comes to your training. Talk to the interviewer about any job-related areas that you feel you may be lacking. Here is an answer example: "If I could choose an aspect of training I would like to learn more about health and food safety. My end goal is to gain a leadership position with Dennys so some training as a team lead would be valuable as well." Here is an answer example: "When it comes to training in the restaurant industry, I feel that I could use more training in the operation of the point of sale systems. I like to fully understand the software programs and platforms that I work with, to ensure efficiency and faster service for my tables."
Author of Dennys Answers and Questions
Jordan Henry is a technical and creative writer working in Chattanooga. She has worked as a career developer and freelance resume/cover letter builder for the last ten years. You can find her on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-henry-81539072/
About Our Interview Questions
Our interview questions are created by writers, almost all of which, have a long history of recruiting and interviewing candidates.
They do not necessarily have experience interviewing or working with companies, careers, or schools, in which they may write for on MockQuestions.com.
We do, however, strive to match their background and expertise with the appropriate question sets found on our website.
Our careers, companies, industries, and schools may have duplicate interview questions and answers found elsewhere on our website.
Specifically, our companies and our graduate school interviews.
For these two, we use the industry in which we believe the company most well-represents and the graduate programs, as the basis for the interview questions and answers that generate for each company or school.
The intent of MockQuestions.com is for our users to build confidence for their job interview, by using our thousands of interview questions and answers as they practice and prepare for their interview.
We believe, most of our visitors can become more likely to succeed in their job interview with hard-work and practice. We believe, the key to success is for our users to rehearse with our interview questions while using our answer examples as an idea generator for their own interview answers.
We strongly want to discourage users from memorizing our answer examples.
That is not the purpose of our website.