Chipotle Interview Questions Go Back
1. What are GMOs? Why do you think we offer food without GMOs?
2. What do you like about the idea of working at chipotle the most?
3. If a customer asks for extra meat and doesn't want to be charged, and says he will tip you well, what do you do?
4. On average, how many burritos are made each day?
5. What is our corporate mission statement?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
7. When have you given excellent customer service while completing multiple tasks at once? If you haven't, why do you think you can handle this type of work?
8. What do you believe you have that stands out from the other candidates?
9. What is your favorite item off our menu?
10. If you were asked to design a new Chipotle t-shirt, what would you want it to say?
11. How will you help us continue our tradition and bring continuous improvement for serving food with integrity?
12. What is the difference between a Fajita Burrito and Regular Burrito?
13. Name me three of the things food with integrity means on our website?
14. What is barbacoa? What is chorizo?
15. Give me an example of when you have shown great responsibility at work.
16. What are the different ways one could order a burrito?
17. Why is it important to roll a perfect burrito?
18. What is food safety and why is it important?
19. What does customer service mean to you? Why is it so important at Chipotle?
20. Do you enjoy cooking at home?
21. What type of manager brings out the best work in you?
22. How would your former supervisor describe you?
23. Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
24. How do we raise our chicken? How is this different from traditional dining establishments?
25. Would you be interested in advancement opportunities at Chipotle?
26. I see you left your last position in only a few months, what was the reason for it?