Chipotle Interview Questions Go Back
1. We have some strong competition at Chipotle. What do you think makes us stand out?
2. At Chipotle we put a great deal of value on customer service. How would you describe your customer service skills?
3. At Chipotle we put a lot of pride in the cleanliness of our restaurants. How important is cleanliness to you?
4. At Chipotle we have gained a lot of momentum this year using social media marketing techniques. Do you follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter?
5. At Chipotle we encourage education and training for our employees. If you could further your education, what path would you choose, and why?
6. At Chipotle we offer a strong training program. What aspects of training do you feel you need most?
7. What do you know about the workplace culture at Chipotle?
8. The casual dining industry is very competitive and turnover can be high. Why do you want to work for Chipotle over any of our competitors?
9. How do you manage difficult customers?
10. Do you see long term career potential with Chipotle? If so, where would you like to see your position go in the next 2-3 years?
11. At Chipotle we handle a lot of cash transactions throughout the day. Do you consider yourself responsible and trustworthy? Give me an example.
12. Have you taken any Food Safety courses?
13. At Chipotle, our restaurants are open evenings and weekends. What are your preferred shifts? Do you have any limitations to your availability?
14. When have you been asked to perform a function or complete a task in which you had little or no experience in doing?
15. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your work?
16. Do you have experience in corrective discipline and terminations?
17. How do you handle stress?
18. What questions do you have for me?
19. Are you a leader or a follower?
20. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
21. Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
22. We have had concerns with employee theft recently. What would you do if you caught a
23. Have you ever taken the fall for a situation, where it was really not your fault, in order to protect a coworker?
24. When have you spoken up for cause, knowing that it would directly look unfavorable on you, because it was the right thing to do?
25. How do you respond to problems that require a quick solution?
26. When a problem arises, what are your first reactions?
27. Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team. What was your biggest success factor?
28. How many days were you absent from work last year?
29. Do you have reliable transportation?
30. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
31. Tell me about your experience in training and coaching others.