Canadian Mental Health Association Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Patient care requires a strong amount of compassion. Do you consider yourself a compassionate person?
2. At Canadian Mental Health Association we seek to hire individuals who display a keen interest in the healthcare arena. Would you consider yourself dedicated to a career in healthcare services?
3. In the healthcare services industry there are many emotions in a day. Have your emotions ever been in the way of your productivity?
4. Tell me about your healthcare related education and training.
5. At Canadian Mental Health Association we take pride in our great relationships with clients, vendors, coworkers, and patients. Do you consider yourself to be a strong relationship builder?
6. What is your patient care philosophy?
7. In order to work for Canadian Mental Health Association, you must be able to pass a full criminal background check. Do you consent to a full background check?
8. Healthcare service companies require strong organizational skills and attention to detail. How do you ensure that your work is properly organized, and highly accurate?
9. If you could expand your knowledge and expertise in any area of healthcare services, which would you choose?
10. It is often said that a career in healthcare is a 'thankless job.' How can we keep you motivated and engaged, even on the days when you feel your work goes unnoticed?
11. Have you ever been involved in ordering medical supplies, maintaining inventory, or other types of healthcare-related administrative duties?
12. At Canadian Mental Health Association we seek to hire individuals who have ambitions of growing their career. Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
13. Canadian Mental Health Association seeks to hire those with strong problem solving skills. When were you able to successfully resolve a problem in the workplace?
14. When have you shown a willingness to learn a new method or new approach to solving a problem?
15. How would you describe your personality?
16. Canadian Mental Health Association has a diverse workforce. When have you worked among a diverse group of people?
17. Do you prefer to work in a team based position or individually?
18. Canadian Mental Health Association supports a healthy work/life balance for all employees. How do you balance life and work?
19. Tell me about yourself.
20. What part of your healthcare career brings you the most stress?
21. If you could expand your knowledge and expertise in any healthcare service area, which would you choose?
22. If Canadian Mental Health Association hired you today, what would you accomplish first?
23. Think about a difficult boss, professor or coworker. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
24. With the ongoing changes in the healthcare services industry, how do you keep your knowledge current?
25. What type of work environment do you dislike working in?
26. In your opinion, what makes you a great problem solver?
27. Rate your problem solving skills from 1-10. How do you justify your rating?
28. What is your greatest weakness?
29. Why do you think you will be successful in this role with Canadian Mental Health Association?
30. Canadian Mental Health Association was initially looking for someone with 5 years' experience in a similar role. Considering you have just 2 years' experience, would you be willing to accept this position at a lower salary?