Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Have you ever had to work closely with a difficult manager or colleague? How did you successfully interact with this person?
2. What is your first reaction when you do something wrong or make an error in your work?
3. When change occurs in the workplace, do you naturally adjust, or do you first think the worst?
4. When have you shown integrity at work?
5. When a problem requires a quick solution, how do you respond?
6. Tell me about your greatest work-related accomplishment.
7. When have you had to be extra thorough in completing tasks?
8. How would you rate the communication skills you would bring to the Bristol-Myers Squibb team?
9. If required, are you open to relocate to work for Bristol-Myers Squibb?
10. During our busy times at Bristol-Myers Squibb, would you be willing to work over 40 hours a week?
11. How would you rate your performance in this interview so far?
12. Are you applying for or interviewing for any other jobs right now?
13. If offered this position at Bristol-Myers Squibb, do you have any salary expectations?
14. By this time in your career, you should have advanced further. What has slowed down your career progression?
15. Why did you choose a career in the biopharmaceutical industry?
16. How does this position at Bristol-Myers Squibb fit into your career goals?
17. Who would you say inspires you?
18. What are the top strengths you will bring to this role at Bristol-Myers Squibb?
19. List the top three qualities that make you the best candidate for the Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
20. How many years have you worked in the biopharmaceutical industry? What keeps you interested in this line of work?
21. Tell me about yourself and what you enjoy doing in your personal life.
22. Describe what your ideal employer looks like.
23. How would you say your previous employer would describe you?
24. Would you further your post-secondary education to include a Ph.D. in your field?
25. This position requires a minimum Bachelor's Degree in a science-related field. Walk me through your post-secondary education.
26. If you could choose any special area of focus with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, which would you choose?
27. What industry-related changes do you foresee in the next 12 months?
28. How do you stay informed on changes in the Pharma/Biotech industry?
29. What experience do you have relating to people with a background different from yours?
30. In your opinion, what has been the biggest development in Biopharmaceuticals in the past three years?
31. How do you define success in your work?
32. If you could choose any area in your field to study further, which area would you focus on? How do you feel that would help you with a career at Bristol-Myers Squibb Company?
33. Do you prefer to work with studies related to humans, animals, or plant life?
34. If you could research any particular disorder, disease, or illness at Bristol-Myers Squibb, which one would you choose and why?
35. If we offer you this role at Bristol-Myers Squibb, what type of leadership skills would you bring to this team?
36. What type of manager brings out the best in you?
37. If offered this position here at Bristol-Myers Squibb, how will you earn the trust of your new coworkers?
38. How do you determine priorities when you have multiple projects due?
39. What sources do you look to when you need to solve a complicated problem?
40. In your opinion, why is it important to develop great relationships with your coworkers?