Boeing Co. Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about a time you worked with a team to solve a problem.
2. What do you know about our company?
3. How do you manage stress?
4. What makes you qualified for this role?
5. Tell me about a time when someone gave you difficult feedback. How did you handle it?
6. What are your strengths?
7. What are some ways you have worked to improve yourself over the past month?
8. How do you deal with conflict in the workplace?
9. Describe a time when you had to quickly adapt to a change at work.
10. What does success mean to you?
11. Tell me about your experience working in this field.
12. Tell me about a time when you reached a goal within a tight deadline.
13. How have you made an impact on your team in the past?
14. What are your weaknesses?
15. Tell me about a time when you had to work with another team to accomplish a goal.
16. When you’re leading or participating on a team, what steps do you take to get team members to contribute ideas?
17. How would you communicate with someone who has a different cultural background?
18. How often do you think of innovations that will improve your work performance?
19. When have you faced an unexpected challenge at work in the past? How did you handle it?
20. How would you describe your work ethic?
21. How would you deal with a difficult client?
22. How have you demonstrated leadership ability when you were not in a leadership role?
23. What steps would you take to make an important decision on the job?
24. How would you handle a situation where you were presented with new material or a new task but you didn't understand it?
25. How do you deal with a coworker who is not doing their job?