1. What circumstance brings you here today at Best Buys'?
2. What tools or habits do you use to keep organized?
3. How do you deal with conflict? Give me an example.
4. In what ways do you raise the bar for yourself and others around you?
I work my hardest and am always looking for ways to improve.
5. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
6. What are your short term and long term goals as a Sales Associate?
7. Tell me about your proudest achievement.
8. What type of work environment do you prefer?
9. What are your two greatest weaknesses and how will they affect you as a Sales Associate?
10. Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond to get a job done.
11. Why do you want a job at Best Buys'?
12. What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates for the Sales Associate position?
13. Besides Best Buys', what company would you love to work for and why?
14. How would your best friend describe you?
15. What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
Best Buy is headquartered in Richfield, MN. The company has been in operation since 1966 and has yearly revenues of 48 Billion with approximately 175,000 employees. Best Buy is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol BBY. Follow Best Buy on twitter at @BestBuy. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Best Buy, by visiting their career page. If you need help finding more information about Best Buy, visit their website.