Bank of Montreal Interview Questions Go Back
1. How do you keep yourself motivated?
2. How do you handle stress?
3. Tell me about a time when you failed.
4. Why should we hire you?
5. What do you know about the Bank of Montreal?
6. Describe a time when your work was criticised.
7. What was your most rewarding experience working with a team?
8. What is your availability?
9. Tell me about a time when you had to learn a new skill in a short period of time.
10. Tell me about your education.
11. Give me an example of a time you demonstrated your integrity.
12. Tell us how you keep your job knowledge current with ongoing changes in the industry.
13. Think about a difficult boss, professor or other person. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
14. Tell me about a time when your listening skills helped you solve a problem.
15. How would you deal with a conflict with your coworker?
16. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
17. How do you stay up to date in the banking industry?
18. In your opinion, what are the benefits of banking with the Bank of Montreal?
19. Out of all of our products, which one would you be most likely to use? Why?
20. How do you build relationships when you join a new team?
21. What is your greatest accomplishment so far?
22. How do you respond to a customer complaint?
23. Tell me about a goal you achieved. What steps did you take to get there?
24. How well do you work under pressure?
25. What is your personal mission statement?