Top 20 Aviv REIT Interview Questions
List of Aviv REIT Interview Questions
- How do you handle problems with customers? Give an example.
- When have you led a team before? How did you feel about it?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What has been the most difficult educational decision you have made before?
- Why did you go into this career field?
- When a coworker has insulted or humiliated you, have you ever taken revenge on them? What did you do?
- What is the reason you are planning to leave your current employer?
- When has a coworker really bothered you? What did he or she do?
- What are you hoping to learn, or in what ways are you hoping to benefit your long term career, by working at Aviv REIT?
- Describe your previous boss to me. What did you like and dislike about him or her?
- Why would you like a position at Aviv REIT?
- Tell us about a specific time when you had to handle a tough problem which challenged fairness or ethnical issues.
- Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
- How do you deal with people whose work exceeds your expectations?
- Tell me about a time when your supervisor criticized your work. How did you respond?
- What position at Aviv REIT, are you hoping to get?
- How do you expect to make a difference at Aviv REIT?
- Why did you decide to apply at Aviv REIT?
- What do you know about the company culture at Aviv REIT?
- What project did you work on that brought you the most motivation and excitement?
Aviv REIT Information
Aviv REIT specializes in the ownership and triple-net leasing of post-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). We have been in the business of investing in SNFs for over 30 years and own one of the largest portfolios of SNFs in the U.S. Our portfolio consists of 347 properties in 30 states leased to 37 operators.
Aviv REIT User Submitted Interview Answers