Top 30 Avery Dennison Corporation Interview Questions
List of Avery Dennison Corporation Interview Questions
- This position may require you to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, and stand throughout the day. Are you able to meet the physical requirements for this role at Avery Dennison Corporation?
- We have a few local competitors. Why do you think that Avery Dennison Corporation has the best product?
- At Avery Dennison Corporation we have a variety of packaging equipment, forklifts, and other machinery on site. What equipment are you most accustomed to operating?
- At Avery Dennison Corporation our facility runs 24/7. What is your availability? Do you have a preferred shift?
- At Avery Dennison Corporation we load up to 1100 packages per hour. What volume of work are you accustomed to?
- At Avery Dennison Corporation we put safety first in all situations. What would you do if you saw a co-worker performing unsafe work?
- At Avery Dennison Corporation we work hard to create a unified work environment. Describe your personality to me and why you think you will be a fit here.
- At Avery Dennison Corporation we seek to advance our hardest working employees. What growth opportunities would you like to see with us?
- Have you ever worked in a unionized environment? How do you feel about unions?
- At Avery Dennison Corporation we respect a healthy work/life balance. How would you react if you were asked to work overtime every now and then?
- How do you like to be recognized for your accomplishments?
- When have you shown a willingness to learn a new method or new approach to solving a problem?
- Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
- Why is this job right for you at this time in your career?
- Tell me about your education.
- Tell me about an error or mistake you made because of a breakdown in communication from you or one of your team members.
- Considering your background is in an industry different from ours, what skills and characteristics do you have that qualify you for this position in this industry?
- What skills did you learn in your last position that will help you in this new role?
- When have you used an inventive method to stretch company resources beyond the normal level?
- How many days were you absent from work last year?
- How do you handle stress?
- List the top 3 skills that you have acquired in your last role.
- Have you ever taken the fall for a situation, where it was really not your fault, in order to protect a coworker?
- Describe to me your ideal employer.
- Do you have any experience training or coaching others?
- Tell me about one of your worst supervisors you have had. What character flaws did they possess that made them a poor leader?
- What is your personal mission statement?
- What makes you a great problem solver?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What would you do if you were made aware of a co-worker being dishonest or stealing from the company?
- What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
- How do you make decisions when working with a team?
- What made you apply for this position?
Avery Dennison Corporation Information
Avery Dennison Corporation is headquartered in 207 Goode Avenue Glendale, California, United States. The company has been in operation since 1935 and has yearly revenues of 6.04 Billion with approximately 26,000 employees. Avery Dennison Corporation is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol AVY. Follow Avery Dennison Corporation on Twitter at @AveryDennison. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Avery Dennison Corporation, by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Avery Dennison Corporation, visit their Website.
Avery Dennison Corporation User Submitted Interview Answers