Top 25 Assurant Interview Questions
List of Assurant Interview Questions
- Tell me about your post-secondary experience and how it prepared you for a career with Assurant?
- Do you consider yourself a creative thinker in the workplace or do you prefer to follow a predetermined set of rules?
- Have you obtained any Insurance related certifications or licenses?
- When it comes to Insurance, would you rather work face to face with clients, or in the background in a research and analysis based role?
- At Assurant we prefer to hire individuals with longevity in mind. Where do you see your career 5 years from now?
- Do you prefer to work with clients on their business/commercial insurance needs, or health/life insurance needs? Why?
- The Insurance industry boasts new trends and developments quite frequently. How do you stay on top of these changes?
- How do you feel globalization has affected the Insurance industry?
- Since beginning your career in Insurance, what do you feel has been the most significant industry change?
- In your most recent position, what was the size of your client portfolio? Was that manageable for you?
- Insurance contracts can be detailed and lengthy. How do you help your clients to understand their Insurance contract?
- Within Assurant many of our positions require a Bachelors or Masters Degree. Have you considered furthering your education in order to advance your career?
- How do you like to be recognized for your accomplishments?
- Tell me about a contribution you made to the last team you worked on.
- When have you had to think quickly in response to sudden change?
- When planning, how often do you create alternative scenarios to help you adjust to changing situations?
- Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
- Tell me about an error or mistake you made because of a breakdown in communication from you or one of your team members.
- What do you know about the culture at Assurant?
- How would you describe your relationship with your customers or clients?
- What leadership qualities do you possess?
- How do you respond to feedback?
- What causes you to feel dissatisfied on the job?
- Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
- When have you shown great integrity at work?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you feel performance should be rewarded over experience?
- How often do you take work home with you?
Assurant is headquartered in One Chase Manhattan Plaza New York City, New York, U.S.. The company has been in operation since 1892 and has yearly revenues of 9.04 Billion with approximately 17,500 employees. Assurant is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol AIZ. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Assurant , by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Assurant , visit their Website.
Assurant User Submitted Interview Answers