Top 25 Ashford Hospitality Trust Interview Questions
List of Ashford Hospitality Trust Interview Questions
- As a Real Estate Agent you work on 100% commission. Are you confident in your sales skills?
- Tell me about your post-secondary education and how it has helped you in the Real Estate industry.
- As a Real Estate Agent you are expected to be available to your clients on evenings, weekends, and holidays. Are you comfortable with these expectations?
- How do you ensure that you are meeting your clients' needs when it comes to their property wish list?
- Do you feel comfortable in your ability to properly assess the value of a variety of properties?
- How do you handle a client whose expectations are higher than their allowed budget?
- How do you handle a Real Estate client with unrealistic expectations?
- Tell me about your most challenging sale as a Real Estate Agent. What sales methods did you use to close the deal?
- In your opinion, what are the 3 top characteristics that a successful Real Estate Agent should have?
- As a Real Estate Agent, one should have strong negotiation skills. Tell me about your negotiation abilities and how they have helped you in your career.
- What are your most successful advertising methods when promoting a property?
- Real Estate contracts are detailed and tedious. How do you ensure that your contracts are understood by your clients?
- Tell me about your strongest sales year. What do you think you did differently that year to generate those results?
- Why are you the best Real Estate Agent for Ashford Hospitality Trust?
- Do you have a Real Estate License or Broker's License?
- What motivates you?
- What part of this career brings you the most stress?
- Discuss a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty. What did you do? How was it above your normal job requirements?
- How would you prefer to be compensated?
- What makes you a great problem solver?
- If you had $50,000 to build your own business, what would you do?
- Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how honest are you?
- Tell me about your experience in this field.
- Outside of work, what type of creative activities do you like to pursue?
- What work situations excite and motivate you?
- Tell me about your relationship with your previous boss.
- What did you like best about your last job? What did you like least?
Ashford Hospitality Trust Information
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. is a self-advised real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company owns its lodging investments and conducts its business through Ashford Hospitality Limited Partnership, its operating partnership. Ashford OP General Partner LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, serves as the sole general partner of the operating partnership. The Company operates in two business segments within the hotel lodging industry: direct hotel investments and hotel financing. As of December 31, 2009, it owned 96 hotel properties directly and six hotel properties through equity investments with joint venture partners, which represented 22,483 total rooms (22,141 net rooms) excluding those attributable to joint venture partners. The Company operates in two business segments: direct hotel investments and hotel financing.
Ashford Hospitality Trust User Submitted Interview Answers