Top 30 Armstrong World Industries Interview Questions
List of Armstrong World Industries Interview Questions
- At Armstrong World Industries we do what we can to take environmentally friendly actions. Are you familiar with the U.S Green Building Council and their purpose?
- What is LEED and how do you think it affects our day to day operations at Armstrong World Industries?
- At Armstrong World Industries we have many strong competitors. In your opinion, what sets us apart from the others?
- At Armstrong World Industries our customers, vendors, manufacturers, and wholesalers are all important to us. How do you keep a healthy balance to ensure that everyone is happy?
- Armstrong World Industries has taken much care over the years to create healthy vendor relationships. How would you handle it if a vendor shorted you on inventory, resulting in a costly project delay?
- At Armstrong World Industries we treat each of our customers, and their projects, as a priority. What is your customer service philosophy?
- Every step counts for a successful project so at Armstrong World Industries we prefer to hire those who come highly trained. Do you have any post-secondary education related to project management, or construction?
- At Armstrong World Industries we use robust internal inventory management and project management systems. Do you have experience in SAP, Auto CAD, or Project Insight?
- This position is an entry level role. Where would you like to see your career with Armstrong World Industries take you?
- Where did you come across our job posting?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What role do you generally like to take in team projects?
- Looking at your resume, you've had a number of job changes, what would make me think that you will stay with our company?
- Tell me about a time at work when your integrity was challenged. How did you handle it?
- Do you have experience in corrective discipline and terminations?
- What kind of people do you enjoy working with?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how honest are you?
- Tell me about your most significant work experience that relates to this position.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach handling it?
- When have you taken an existing process and used your own creativity to make it better?
- What feedback did you receive at your last job?
- How would you describe your personality?
- How would you describe your written communication skills?
- How do you handle conflict in the workplace?
- Give me an example of a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed.
- Give me an example of when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with.
- When were you able to resolve a problem within work?
- If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
- What is your greatest achievement so far?
- What is your current salary?
Armstrong World Industries Information
Armstrong World Industries is headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The company has been in operation since 1891 and has yearly revenues of 2.86 Billion with approximately 9,100 employees. Armstrong World Industries is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol AWI. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Armstrong World Industries , by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Armstrong World Industries , visit their Website.
Armstrong World Industries User Submitted Interview Answers