Top 25 Arena Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions
List of Arena Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions
- Why did you choose a career in the Pharma/Biotech industry?
- List 3 qualities that make you the best candidate for Arena Pharmaceuticals.
- How many years have you worked in the Pharma/Biotech industry? What keeps you interested in our line of work?
- What industry related changes do you foresee in the next 12 months?
- How do you stay informed on changes in the Pharma/Biotech industry?
- This position requires a minimum Bachelor's Degree in a science related field. Walk me through your post-secondary education.
- If you could choose any special area of focus with Arena Pharmaceuticals, which would you choose?
- Would you further your post-secondary education to include a PhD in your field?
- In your opinion, what is the biggest development in Biotechnology in the past 3 years?
- In your opinion, what is the biggest development in Pharmaceuticals in the past 3 years?
- If you could choose any area in your field to study further, which area would you focus on? How you do feel that would help you with a career at Arena Pharmaceuticals?
- Do you prefer to work with studies related to humans, animals, or plant life?
- If you could research any particular disorder, disease, or illness which one would you choose, and why?
- Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
- Tell me about a project you completed recently that was ahead of schedule.
- When have you had to adapt your workload due to increasing demand from your supervisors?
- Describe your three greatest accomplishments to date.
- How does this position fit into your career goals?
- Who would you say inspires you?
- What work situations excite and motivate you?
- How did you bring value to your last position?
- How do you manage a large workload?
- How do you determine priorities when you have multiple projects due?
- When have you shown great integrity at work?
- How do you define success?
- Describe to me your ideal employer.
- What are your salary expectations?
- Are you applying for any other jobs?
- How would you rate your performance in this interview so far?
Arena Pharmaceuticals Information
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company located in San Diego, California. The company is developing oral medications that target G-protein-coupled receptors. On June 27, 2012, the FDA approved lorcaserin, initially sold under the brand name Belviq with a launch sales force commitment of 200. Lorcaserin is approved for use in adults with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater, which is considered obese, or adults with a BMI of 27 or greater and who have at least one weight-related health condition, such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, or high cholesterol.
Arena Pharmaceuticals User Submitted Interview Answers