Top 25 Apollo Education Group Interview Questions
List of Apollo Education Group Interview Questions
- At Apollo Education Group we put a strong emphasis on continued education. We believe that there is always more to learn. How do you feel about continued education?
- In this position you may be working with individuals who are underage and/or vulnerable. We do full background checks on all of our employees. Are you willing to comply?
- Take a few minutes to walk me through your post-secondary education.
- Tell me about a teacher, leader, or mentor who affected your life in a positive way.
- At Apollo Education Group, we seek to hire the most compassionate individuals. Do you consider yourself compassionate?
- In our industry, your day may not be a typical 8AM - 4PM. Are you willing to work overtime and participate in extra-curricular activities?
- At Apollo Education Group we seek to hire those who are passionate about education. How would you describe your teaching/mentorship style?
- What are your thoughts on public vs. private education?
- If you could be a subject matter expert in any subject of your choice, which would you choose?
- Do you prefer working with a student one-on-one or with a larger class of students?
- Private and franchised adult learning institutions have greatly increased in popularity over the years. Do you see value in these institutions? Why or why not?
- Tell me about an organization or group outside of work that you contributed to.
- When have you had to adapt to change?
- Describe your three greatest accomplishments to date.
- If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
- Why do you want this job?
- When entering a new job, describe how you build relationships with your new coworkers and supervisors.
- How do you believe you will complement our department, if you were hired?
- Give an example of when you used your listening skills to solve a problem.
- How do you like to encourage ideas in others?
- Do you always double check or proofread your work?
- List the top 3 skills that you have acquired in your last role.
- Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
- Tell me about a responsibility in your former or current position that you really enjoyed.
- What leadership qualities do you possess?
- What are your salary expectations?
- If you had a co-worker call in sick and you were asked to take over their project requiring overtime from you, how would you react? Where do you draw the line when it comes to being a team player?
- I'm interested in knowing more about the culture and type of work you are seeking. What is your ideal position at this time?
- How do you manage your time?
Apollo Education Group Information
Apollo Education Group is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.. The company has been in operation since 1973 and has yearly revenues of 3.6 Billion with approximately 44,000 employees. Apollo Education Group is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol APOL. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Apollo Education Group, by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Apollo Education Group, visit their Website.
Apollo Education Group User Submitted Interview Answers