Top 20 Apache Corporation Interview Questions
List of Apache Corporation Interview Questions
- If you were interviewing for this position what would you be looking for in the applicants?
- What was your typical work week like at your current or previous job?
- What is one thing you really dislike about your current company?
- What do you expect to be doing in five years?
- Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.
- When has a coworker really bothered you? What did he or she do?
- Has a project leader or manager, made you discouraged before? What did they say or do?
- Tell me about a project leader, whom you admire. What skills did they have that you really liked?
- What are one or two sources, you use to keep current on updates, news, etc, in your profession?
- What did you gain the most, during your time at your previous job? Be detailed.
- What do you like best about the idea of working at Apache Corporation?
- Tell me how you go about delegating work?
- How would your former employer describe you?
- How have you gone about making important decisions?
- How do you keep your manager informed about what is being done in your work area?
- What do you know about Apache Corporation?
- Why are you the best candidate for us?
- When applying for jobs, why did you choose Apache Corporation?
- Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Apache Corporation?
- What kind of projects are you hoping to work on at Apache Corporation?
Apache Corporation Information
Apache Corporation is headquartered in Houston, Texas, U.S.. The company has been in operation since 1954 and has yearly revenues of 16.81 Billion with approximately 5,299 employees. Apache Corporation is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol APA. Follow Apache Corporation on Twitter at @ApacheCorp. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Apache Corporation, by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Apache Corporation, visit their Website.
Apache Corporation User Submitted Interview Answers