Top 30 American Software Interview Questions
List of American Software Interview Questions
- At American Software we have detailed procedures in place for client technical support. What would you do if those procedures did not appear to be working?
- At American Software we seek to hire those with a passion for the IT industry. How do you stay up to date on industry changes and current events?
- We put a great deal of pride in our customer service at American Software. How will you contribute to our high customer service standards?
- American Software seeks to hire those with above average communication skills. Describe your communication style to me.
- Our industry is a competitive one. Why do you specifically want to work for American Software?
- Walk me through your post-secondary education and how it will help you in your career with American Software.
- At American Software we deal with sensitive and confidential client information. Are you willing to complete a full background check?
- At American Software we believe in continued education of our employees. If you could take a course or workshop on any topic, what would you choose?
- What are your thoughts on web-based, click to chat support solutions?
- What questions do you have for me?
- How many years of experience do you have in your field?
- Do you believe it is possible to be a good team member yet disagree with the leader?
- What part of this career brings you the most stress?
- Tell me about a time that you narrowly missed a deadline. How did you ensure your project was completed on time?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How do you deal with a coworker when they stand in the way of your progress at work?
- In five minutes or less, pick a topic you are passionate about, but isn't something I should know of, and explain it to me.
- What characteristics or events have contributed towards your success as a leader?
- When have you taught someone important skills or knowledge, in the workplace?
- Describe to me your ideal employer.
- Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
- We are asking for 8 years of industry experience and you have just 5. Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
- Do you always double check or proofread your work?
- Tell me about a time when you created a unique idea or solution, and it was rejected by your colleagues. How were you able to bounce back?
- What decisions did you routinely make at your last job?
- What feedback did you receive at your last job?
- When have you worked amongst a diverse group of people?
- Would you say you are a better verbal or written communicator?
- What type of manager brings out the best in you?
- Have you progressed in your career as you have expected?
- Where do you see yourself a year from now?
- Do you prefer doing work on a routine day-to-day basis or do you prefer mixing up your routine occasionally?
- If you were hired today, what would you accomplish first?
American Software Information
American Software, Inc. (American Software) develops, markets and supports a portfolio of software and services. The Company operates in three segments: Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Information Technology (IT) Consulting. The SCM segment consists of Logility, Inc. (Logility), which provides supply chain solutions for forecasting, production, distribution and management of products between trading partners. The ERP segment consists of American Software ERP, which provides purchasing and materials management, customer order processing, financial, e-commerce, flow manufacturing and manufacturing solutions, and New Generation Computing (NGC), which provides business software to both retailers and manufacturers in the apparel, sewn products and furniture industries. The IT Consulting segment consists of The Proven Method, Inc., an IT staffing and consulting services firm. On March 19, 2010, Logility acquired certain assets of Optiant, Inc.
American Software User Submitted Interview Answers