American Express HireVue Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. What would you consider your greatest achievement?
2. Tell us about a big change that happened in your previous position and how you adapted.
3. Tell us about your ideal work environment or company culture.
4. Tell us something about you that isn’t on your resume or cover letter.
5. Tell us a little about yourself.
6. What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?
7. What would be the one thing your previous coworkers would say about you?
8. Why are you leaving your job for this position?
9. Where do you see your career taking you in the next five years?
10. What makes American Express a good fit for you at this point in your career?
11. Why do you want to work for American Express?
12. Tell us about a time you had to explain something complex to someone.
13. Tell us about a time you experienced difficulty communicating with a customer.
14. What is the name of the CEO at American Express?
15. How does your experience and background make you a strong candidate for American Express?
16. Tell us about a conflict you experienced at work.
17. When was the last time you came up with a creative solution to a difficult problem?
18. Tell us about a time a customer provided feedback you feel you didn’t deserve.
19. How would you describe the pros and cons of working in customer service?
20. What does customer service mean to you?
21. How comfortable are you working with people from different lifestyles and cultures than your own?
22. Tell us what it was like working in your previous position.
23. How well do you perform with repetitive and monotonous tasks?
24. Tell us about a time when you demonstrated you were trustworthy.
25. What will you miss most about your last job? What will you miss the least?
26. Tell us about a time you were dissatisfied with your own performance.
27. Tell us about a time when you had to creatively resolve a customer's dispute.
28. When you experience a great deal of stress, how do you cope?
29. What would you do to earn the trust of your new teams when entering a new work environment?
30. Tell us about a time you worked with someone who wasn’t contributing to the team.