Top 30 American Axle & Manufacturing Interview Questions
List of American Axle & Manufacturing Interview Questions
- At American Axle & Manufacturing we seek to hire individuals who have a keen interest in the automobile industry. What interests you most about what we do?
- At American Axle & Manufacturing we like to hire those who see a future in the automobile industry. Where do you see this position taking you in the future?
- At American Axle & Manufacturing we like to train our employees in their particular areas of interest. If you could have training in any specific area, which topic would you choose?
- I see that you have recently worked for one of our direct competitors. Do you have a non-compete agreement in place?
- What has been your biggest sale, to date?
- At American Axle & Manufacturing we set daily, weekly, and monthly targets for all of our sales employees. Have you worked with very specific KPI's as of late?
- At American Axle & Manufacturing we have many competitors. Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell me about your sales performance this year.
- Many positions in our company are fully commissioned. Are you confident enough in your sales abilities to work on 100% commission?
- Walk me through your automobile industry experience.
- In your opinion, what sets our product apart from our competitors?
- The automobile industry is competitive. Are you comfortable working in a competitive environment?
- At American Axle & Manufacturing we put a lot of pride in our customer service. How do you go above and beyond for your clientele?
- Are you experienced in warm and cold calling?
- Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?
- We are moving quickly into second interviews. What is your availability like over the next few days?
- How do you motivate others on your team?
- Looking at your resume, I see multiple gaps between employments, what were you doing during those gaps?
- What would you do if you were made aware of a co-worker being dishonest or stealing from the company?
- How would you prefer to be compensated?
- When a problem arises, what are your first reactions?
- How competitive are you?
- How do you organize your day?
- Why do you believe you will have success at this position?
- Describe the worst manager you've had.
- How can we motivate you on the job?
- List the top 3 skills that you have acquired in your last role.
- Tell me about a time when you took the initiative to improve work related procedures.
- Would you consider yourself a creative person?
- What experience do you have using team-based messaging applications?
American Axle & Manufacturing Information
American Axle & Manufacturing is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, USA. The company has been in operation since 1994 and has yearly revenues of 2.5 Billion. American Axle & Manufacturing is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol AXL. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at American Axle & Manufacturing, by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about American Axle & Manufacturing, visit their Website.
American Axle & Manufacturing User Submitted Interview Answers