1. What do you know about this organization?
Air Wisconsin is one of the largest regional carrier in North America from Wisconsin and is partnered with US Airways and United Airline to provide airline services to millions of passengers.
2. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
No I have not.
3. What's one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make?
Choosing to side with my mother to take my grandfather off life support. He suffered a stroke and was under a coma, the doctors informed of his condition and said that he is brain dead and if he were to come out of his coma he would not be the same man. To honor his wishes and to remember him as the man that was we took him off life support.
4. What do you know about this industry?
That the airline industry is an ever changing industry with constant challenges in the 21st century for customers, employees and employers. The airline continues to provide strong and essential support in transporting millions of passengers to their destinations.
5. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
Donna Reed Miller made a difference in my development, she was a city council woman, who was strong willed, mentally tough and a nice woman and was public official who overseer the largest district within the city.
6. Tell me about the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
My newscast that I did for my electronic media class in video production. I had to become my own director and that included tv studio planning, camera work angles, shots and how it will transition during the news. Writing a script that would have to be compressed with one minute and thirty seconds. Casting includes who will be the talent and who will work behind the scenes and that included working with the equipment.
7. If you were asked to take a flight across country and back unexpectantly, how would you handle this?
8. Why do you want to work for this airline?
9. Tell me what you know about our airline?
10. If you had a passenger that couldn't keep calm, due to anxiety of a plane crash, how would you calm them down?
11. If you were in an unknown city, what would you do to find a restaurant?
12. How would you handle a situation in which a passenger keeps breaking basic flight rules such as, wearing their seat belt?
13. How would you handle a situation where one passenger complained about the passenger next to him, snoring too loudly?
14. Have you ever had a stranger yell at you before? How did it make you feel?
15. How tolerable are you of people?
16. Why do you think passengers take their frustration out on the cabin crew, even though the crew is trying to help them?
17. When did you complete emergency training?
18. Do you get motion sickness?
19. Do you have a current passport?
20. How would you rate your people skills?
21. If a passenger gets violently ill during a flight, how would you handle this?
22. When did you realize you wanted to become a flight attendant?
23. Describe a situation when you were able to have a positive influence on the actions of others.
24. At your current job, what are you most proud of?
25. How long do you see yourself as a flight attendant?