1. Are you a team player?
2. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
3. Tell me about a situation when it was important for you to pay attention to details. How did you handle it?
4. Tell me about a recent successful experience in making a speech or presentation. How did you prepare?
5. Describe the most significant presentation you had to complete.
6. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
7. Have you ever been convicted of a DUI?
8. What will our company gain by hiring you?
9. How will you keep focused while on the road for a long period of time?
10. Are you okay with working long hours and all week at times?
11. How many tries did it take you to obtain your CDL?
12. Have you researched the lifestyle of a truck driver? Are you prepared for this type of career?
13. Why do you want to work for our trucking company?
14. What do you like most about driving truck?
15. Does traffic congestion stress you out? How do you handle it?
16. Do you ever find yourself getting tired behind the wheel? What do you do when you get tired?
17. Do you get aggressive when a passenger car does something stupid, so to say? How do you stay calm?
18. What do you know about our trucking company?
19. Have you ever had a job where it felt like your whole life was at this job?
20. How long do you see yourself as a truck driver?
21. Why do you want to become a truck driver?
22. Where you ever late or missed work at your last job? How often?
23. How do you rate your truck driving school?
24. During your off time, how cautious are you not to get a speeding ticket or DUI?
25. How much did your truck driving school teach you about mechanics?