Accenture Interview Questions Go Back
1. This position with Accenture requires strong research skills. What is the first resource you turn to when you need to research a person, business, or topic?
2. At Accenture we seek to hire those who can read between the lines in order to uncover our client's potential needs. Give me an example of how you have successfully done this.
3. In this role with Accenture you will be required to make regular presentations to our clients. How comfortable are you with public speaking, and creating PowerPoint presentations?
4. We have many strong competitors. What makes Accenture stand out, and how could we improve?
5. What do you know about our clients at Accenture and the types of services we offer?
6. We have a very specific personality type that fits well with the strong corporate culture at Accenture. Describe your personality in 3 words.
7. We have a healthy yet competitive culture at Accenture. How do you track your personal successes and metrics? How often do you look at your KPI's?
8. At Accenture we do everything to ensure that our clients are satisfied. What is your client service philosophy?
9. Are you currently interviewing with any of our competitors? Why do you want to work for Accenture over any of our competitors?
10. This position requires a competitive yet collaborative individual. How do you plan to make an impact in your first 90 days with Accenture while setting a strong groundwork of trust with your new team members?
11. When have you had to change a major component of your project due to new information being presented?
12. Tell me about a project you completed recently that was ahead of schedule.
13. What is the most competitive work situation you have experienced? How did you handle it? What was the result?
14. If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
15. What type of manager brings out the best in you?
16. How do you handle communicating bad news to a fellow worker or subordinate?
17. How would you describe your relationship with your customers or clients?
18. How do you explain complicated concepts to those who may not understand?
19. Outside of work, what type of creative activities do you like to pursue?
20. Tell me about a time when you took on a new course to study in order to improve your own work performance.
21. Tell me about your most significant work experience that relates to this position.
22. Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
23. Do you prefer to work in a team based position or individually?
24. When do you feel your leadership skills are most effective?
25. How do you evaluate success among your team members?
26. How do you balance life and work?
27. What sources do you look to when you need to solve a complicated problem?
28. How would you prefer to be compensated?
29. What would you do if a client asked you about a product or service and you were unsure of the answer?
30. How would you rate your performance in this interview so far?
31. How do you motivate others on your team?
32. What is your long-range career objective?
33. How do you manage your time?