1. Why are you the best person for this job?
Iam interested in sas.
To enhance Knowledge and to learn about business intelligence.
Yes,I can easily mingle the team & adapt the task.
2. Tell me about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule.
During the initial stage of the project.
During initial stage of development.
At AMEX only we wer given a task to review approx 8 thousand invoiceson which wrong taxes were judged and this should be judged overnight, we stayed whole night at the office and with our analytical approach we filtered the invoices having incorrect taxes. Our work was done in approx 4 hours.
3. Give a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.
Logic solving problms.
I can check my program step by step and identify the issue then fix it.
A good logic helped us solve the pending case of 8 K invoices in about 4 hours.
Crate shortcut for effective processing of records.
4. Tell me about a time when you had to use your verbal communication skills in order to get a point across that was important to you.
Communciation about the architecture of sytem.
In course of analysis and tax judgment we usually had to call the invoice requesters in USA, they ostly get agitated if one is not clear with the communication but I used crisp, clear and brief language communication thereby showing the benefit of cooperation among we employees for the project and company.
5. Have you had any difficulties in the past with a supervisor?
6. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
Switching from programming background to business Intelligence . My ability to learn new thing and support from my senior.
Being from an engineering background, tax judgement was a challenge, Itook care of analytics part and with prior training I got the tax knowledge too but I thig I understood that being a science, commerce student is not important , having a good aptitude and logical reasoning help us reach an apex.
Always looking forward for new challenge hence change is not an imp.
7. Why do you want this job?
8. Who has been the greatest inspiration in your life today?
9. What do you consider to be your best skill?
10. Do you work well with others?
11. Why did you choose our organization, when applying for jobs?
12. How would your coworkers describe you?
13. Why are you the best candidate for us?
14. Where do you see yourself in five years?
15. How would you describe your work ethic?
16. What is a weakness you have that you really want to improve upon?
17. How would your last manager describe you?
18. What brings you here today?
19. Why are you looking for a new job?
20. If you were not able to be in this profession, what other careers do you see yourself doing?
21. Tell me about an idea you have implemented at your last job.
22. What type of manager gets the best performance from you?
23. When have you had to deal with confrontation in the work place? How do you typically handle confrontation?
24. Do you have any issues with working over forty hours a week?
25. What is the biggest regret you have from your professional work life?