1. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
No. Work is my passion and it will ful fil my family future needs.
2. What is the riskiest decision you have made? What was the situation? What happened?
To do job with studying.due to financial crises.when my father s was having on job and had a heavy loan crises.
3. Tell me about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule.
In my college days.
4. How would you ultimately describe your work style?
Honest and respectful.
Passionate to do new things,cooperativ.and eager to learn new thngs.
5. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
As I have joined as a receptionsit but nw I can handle any tough sitution related to field.
6. Give me an example of a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed.
7. Describe a time when you had really felt good about a performance in your job?
8. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?
9. Why are you the best person for this position?
10. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
11. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
12. Why do you want to work for this bank?
13. How many years of cash handling have you had?
14. What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
15. As a Bank Teller, what are your strengths?
16. Tell me about yourself.
17. Tell me about the most difficult supervisor you have ever worked with, and how you went about working with him or her?
18. Can you multi-task? What experiences have you done that represent to me how well you multi-task?
19. Are you okay working without a break if the bank needs it?
20. How did you handle the recent financial crisis with customers?
21. What do you feel the most important asset a bank teller must have?
22. If you were CEO of your last banking company, what would you change?
23. How does a career as a bank teller, fit along your career path?
24. Tell me about your favorite co-worker/boss you've had in the past.
25. Do you hope to move up as a bank teller into another position within the bank?