1. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
No. Work is my passion and it will ful fil my family future needs.
2. What is the riskiest decision you have made? What was the situation? What happened?
To do job with studying.due to financial crises.when my father s was having on job and had a heavy loan crises.
3. Tell me about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule.
In my college days.
4. How would you ultimately describe your work style?
Honest and respectful.
Passionate to do new things,cooperativ.and eager to learn new thngs.
5. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
As I have joined as a receptionsit but nw I can handle any tough sitution related to field.
6. Give me an example of a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed.
7. Describe a time when you had really felt good about a performance in your job?
8. Can you multi-task? What experiences have you done that represent to me how well you multi-task?
9. What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
10. Why are you the best person for this position?
11. Do you hand count or use the counting machine?
12. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?
13. Tell me about the most difficult supervisor you have ever worked with, and how you went about working with him or her?
14. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
15. Do you have a cheerful personality?
16. Why do you want to work for this bank?
17. Tell me about yourself.
18. As a Bank Teller, what are your strengths?
19. What do you feel the most important asset a bank teller must have?
20. What sales experience do you have?
21. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
22. How many years of cash handling have you had?
23. Walk me through a typical day for you at your last bank.
24. How did you handle the recent financial crisis with customers?
25. If you were CEO of your last banking company, what would you change?