AXIS Bank Limited Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about your experience with internet banking.
2. Do you have cash handling experience?
4. Tell me about a time when you demonstrated that you were trustworthy.
5. Give me an example of when you worked under pressure and stress.
6. Tell me about your customer service experience.
7. Tell me about yourself.
8. What actions have you taken in the last month to improve yourself?
10. Out of all of our products, which one would you be most likely to use? Why?
11. Which boss or professor in the past have you admired the most and why?
12. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
13. Why are you interested in this position?
14. Why should I hire you?
15. Why do you want to work for AXIS Bank?
16. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.
17. Give me an example that demonstrates your attention to detail.
18. In your opinion, what are the benefits of banking with AXIS?
19. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
20. What is the toughest problem you have faced? How did you overcome it?
21. What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
22. What challenges do you anticipate in this new role?
23. Have you ever had to fire anyone? How did that go?
24. How do you check your work for accuracy?
25. How do banks make profits?