Top 10 AG Mortgage Investment Trust Interview Questions
List of AG Mortgage Investment Trust Interview Questions
- What was the biggest mistake you have had when delegating work? The biggest success?
- Why are you the best person for AG Mortgage Investment Trust?
- How would a job at AG Mortgage Investment Trust, fit into your career path?
- How do you deal with ambiguity?
- Tell me about a time you set a goal, but were unable to reach it.
- Why do you want this job?
- What was your typical work week like at your current or previous job?
- What is the most difficult situation you have had to deal with in a professional environment?
- It is important to maintain a positive attitude at work when you have other things on your mind. Give an example of when you were able to do that.
- Tell me about a demanding situation, in which you managed to remain calm and composed.
- Describe a situation where you felt you had not communicated well. How did you correct the situation?
- Give me an example of when you took a risk to achieve a goal. What was the outcome?
- What do you like best about the idea of working at AG Mortgage Investment Trust?
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Information
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is a Maryland corporation that invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. Over time, we expect our portfolio will focus on residential mortgage-backed securities, that are not issued or guaranteed by a U.S. government agency or a U.S. government-sponsored entity, or non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities. Our non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities investments are expected to include fixed- and floating-rate securities, including investment grade (AAA through BBB) and non investment grade (BB and below). Initially, however, we have invested significant proceeds in residential mortgage-backed securities for which a U.S. government agency such as the Government National Mortgage Association, or Ginnie Mae, or a federally-chartered corporation such as the Federal National Mortgage Association, or Fannie Mae, or the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, or Freddie Mac, guarantees payments of principal and interest on the securities. We refer to these securities as Agency residential mortgage-backed securities. Our Agency residential mortgage-backed securities investments include mortgage passthrough securities and may include collateralized mortgage obligations, or CMOs. Over time, we expect to transition our portfolio from Agency residential mortgage-backed securities to non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities. We also have the discretion to invest in other target assets, including commercial mortgage-backed securities, residential and commercial mortgage loans and asset-backed securities.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust User Submitted Interview Answers