Top 30 AAR Corp. Interview Questions
List of AAR Corp. Interview Questions
- In your opinion, what are the benefits of air freight?
- Do you have experience working with a customs brokerage firm?
- At AAR Corp. we take proper documentation very seriously. Do you consider yourself to posses strong attention to detail?
- In the air freight industry, many things are time sensitive. How would you handle a customer who did not receive their parcel on time?
- At AAR Corp. we have a strong reputation for making our customers happy. How do you ensure that your customers are always satisfied?
- On a scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the rules of international shipping?
- At AAR Corp. we use a robust software system for parcel tracking. Do you have experience in tracking and inventory management software?
- At AAR Corp. we always prefer to promote from within. Are you looking for a long term career in logistics and freight?
- Are you aware of the basics when it comes to what you can and cannot ship by air? What would you do if a customer asked you to ship something illegal?
- Do you have experience with challenging shipments such as temperature controlled packages?
- How do you manage your time?
- Why do you consider yourself a team player?
- How do you handle stress on the job?
- Describe to me a time when you made an error in your current or former position, and the impact your mistake made? How did you correct the error, what did you learn from it?
- What is your current salary?
- When faced with a problem, how do you decide which solution is the best option?
- What unique qualities about yourself would you bring to our company?
- What are you looking for in a job?
- What questions do you have about the job?
- Tell me about a situation in which you had to work with fellow team members who did not like you.
- What leadership qualities do you possess?
- What causes you to feel dissatisfied on the job?
- Do people see you as a trustworthy and honest individual?
- Tell me about your most significant work experience that relates to this position.
- What do you think you might dislike about this job?
- Can you tell me about a time that tested your patience?
- Considering your background is in an industry different from ours, what skills and characteristics do you have that qualify you for this position in this industry?
- When entering a new job, describe how you build relationships with your new coworkers and supervisors.
- What career path interests you the most in this company?
- When have you had to think quickly in response to sudden change?
AAR Corp. Information
AAR Corp. is headquartered in Wood Dale, IL, USA. The company has been in operation since 1955 and has yearly revenues of 2 Billion with approximately 6,700 employees. AAR Corp. is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol AIR. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at AAR Corp., by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about AAR Corp., visit their Website.
AAR Corp. User Submitted Interview Answers